No announcement yet.

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe put the syringe in a baggie and soak in warm water to help liquify.

Maybe a drop of virgin olive oil or canola oil with omega fatty acids in it would keep it liquid forever.
    I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

May have to wait for Gray Wolf on that one......

Comment

Originally posted by herbgreen View Post
        Alcohol like everclear or something is better

I think benzene evaporates off at 180F but yeah, its basically paint thinner.
        Please don't use benzene. It's known to cause cancer.

Stick with using an alcohol if you don't know much about chemistry.
        I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

It was really for a guy who hasnt drank in long time...didnt want the booze near him

that was all

Rick Simpson used it but yeah, not really ideal

Gray wolf says v & p contains benzene or converts to benzene?

even if benzene evaporates @ 180F but the residuals may be carcinogenic I dont know

Rick is not super tech on some stuff but I think he eventually started using N-hexane

must differ to gray wolf on most this.....He has the experience

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

GW if you see this post or anyone else with knowledge is there a way to scrap the QWET up and get it into the syringes? Heat? Will they harden up or will I be able to squeeze oil out? The last few times I made anything but BHO it was super hard like jolly ranchers once scraped up.

If you have the oil decarboxylated, it should easily draw up into the syringes when above about 125F.

At low outside temperatures, you may have to warm up the syringe to dispense it later.
            An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

Should I winterize it? IE freeze for 24 hrs then strain out again before evap? When I do that it turns into jolly ranchers.

Don't want it to harden up in the syringe.

QWET shouldn't require winterizing.

It won't harden into jolly ranchers if it is fully decarboxylated.

I suggest doing so in a 250F hot oil bath, so that you can watch the CO2 bubble production to monitor progress.
              An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

Comment

What about ingesting rosin,are rosin good extract to treat cancers????

Comment

Originally posted by herbgreen View Post
                  It was really for a guy who hasnt drank in long time...didnt want the booze near him

that was all

Rick Simpson used it but yeah, not really ideal

Gray wolf says v & p contains benzene or converts to benzene?

even if benzene evaporates @ 180F but the residuals may be carcinogenic I dont know

Rick is not super tech on some stuff but I think he eventually started using N-hexane

must differ to gray wolf on most this.....He has the experience

You can remove the ethanol before using the RSO, so shouldn't be an issue with Friends of Bill.

Unless you are testing your concentrate for residual Benzene, I wouldn't count on its complete removal after using Naphtha for extraction. If you are intent on not using alcohol, I suggest using Pentane or Heptane instead of Naphtha.

Comment

yeah, thats correct for sure

A poster here had not drink many years I can see not wanting a bottle of moonshine sitting there as a trigger....

I suggested have someone else do it or have someone else there maybe take the left over alcohol with them?

Anyhow,

maybe people dont realize its not like a tincture where you can taste the grain alcohol

The alcohol gets evaporated off and its just a solvent

Everclear probably the easy one get but there are some higher end food grade alcohol

Might want to figure out how to reclaim it

These cannabis oils really work and can be added to other oils for topical applications

What a great Medicine!

Comment

Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
                      QWET shouldn't require winterizing.

It won't harden into jolly ranchers if it is fully decarboxylated.

I suggest doing so in a 250F hot oil bath, so that you can watch the CO2 bubble production to monitor progress.
                      Whats best for long term storage? Are the syringes an ok option? Then I can make HAO or HSO if need be later on.
                      LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Hi everyone,

This discussion is a godsent. My deepest respect goes to all who contribute to it.

Could someone please explain how natural decarb is done? At what temperature and how long? I apologize if I missed this infornation but I get tired too soon when reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Rio View Post
                          Hi everyone,

This discussion is a godsent. My deepest respect goes to all who contribute to it.

Could someone please explain how natural decarb is done? At what temperature and how long? I apologize if I missed this infornation but I get tired too soon when reading.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160303...carboxylation/

Comment

Whats best for long term storage? Are the syringes an ok option? Then I can make HAO or HSO if need be later on.

In the refrigerator in a sealed opaque container. Oxygen, moisture, and UV are the killers. Wrap the syringes in tinfoil and seal in a ziploc baggie.

Comment

Thank you for the link. The graph doesn't show time require below 80c temperature. 100 days for natural decarb was mentioned in this thread, is this at room temperature ie 20c? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Rio View Post
                                Thank you for the link. The graph doesn't show time require below 80c temperature. 100 days for natural decarb was mentioned in this thread, is this at room temperature ie 20c? Cheers

You're right, and while I've seen passive decarboxylation studies, I didn't save them, or even believe them based on personal experience extracting aged material.

I've extracted year old harvests, that still produced extensive CO2 bubbles when the concentrate was decarboxylated at 250F.

Comment

Working...
                                X