Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stash View Post
    I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash
    So sorry to hear.

https://herb.co/2017/06/19/hodgkins-lymphoma-cannabis/

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/c...-lymphoma.html

http://www.healthmj.com/cancer/todd-...-cannabis-oil/

Perhaps tinctures, edibles, capsules (decarbed matter packed in gel caps), trying all at different times to see what she responds to the best. Definitely if you have access to fresh material, blend in leaves, trim into smoothie/shake with yogurt, veggies and fruits.

Made some RSO for friend that have III Pancreatic, IV Liver carcinoma. He couldn't tolerate it w/ chemo unfortunately. Asked he start out slow ....1/2 gram at first 2-3x a day, or when he was sleeping. Second round of chemo after first made marginal difference shrinking tumors.

Everyone is different, but I urge your wife to try what works for her, or combination.
    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
      I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash
      Yes it does. It is one that we've been most successful with. We used a gram a day of absolute.
      An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

My real question was, how do I convince someone to try this stuff?

Oh, I got it. Take a small pill. And say "you wanna get high?" Almost anyone would say "yes!"

No, but really with the stigma attached and it being illegal.

But hey what about if she told a nurse and somehow it became a legal battle and she wins! And we change our laws!

Do you think me and my friends should all visit her and me and another friend are visibly high?

I have no ideas on this.
        I'm new to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by angelgoob View Post
          My real question was, how do I convince someone to try this stuff?

Oh, I got it. Take a small pill. And say "you wanna get high?" Almost anyone would say "yes!"

No, but really with the stigma attached and it being illegal.

But hey what about if she told a nurse and somehow it became a legal battle and she wins! And we change our laws!

Do you think me and my friends should all visit her and me and another friend are visibly high?

I have no ideas on this.
          300 mg doses of cannabis are closer to a put down than a high. They have to work up to it.

Dr Melamede came up with giving the patient 3X the oil dosage in citicolene about 20 minutes before the oil dose to mollify the psychoactive effects of the cannabis.

A 50/50% stain of THC/CBD like that Cannatonic pheno, also greatly reduces the high, with the CBD acting as an antagonist.

As far as selling the patient, no clue. We've provided oil to people who decided not to use it after discussing it with their doctor and who died, but the oil was passed on to someone who did use it and lived, calling it a miracle.

It requires a commitment to be virtually put down while building tolerance, but not so much of an effect once tolerance is built.

Chemo destroys the immune system, while cannabis boosts it so it enacts its own cure. Both have their downside during treatment.
          An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

Comment

I'm going to try Vit C and citi.

I also have a 3.5% CBD. I guess my harvest will be for her.

I guess I'm going to have to shop for afghani, or some other one. and do a great decarb

You think if I wrote her a card, or juiced up the outside of the box with graphics she would take them?
            I'm new to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by angelgoob View Post
              I'm going to try Vit C and citi.

I also have a 3.5% CBD. I guess my harvest will be for her.

I guess I'm going to have to shop for afghani, or some other one. and do a great decarb

You think if I wrote her a card, or juiced up the outside of the box with graphics she would take them?
              Not knowing her, I have no opinion. What would get her excited about living?

Comment

Maybe I can say she has to be here to cook for us. and expand her garden in the future.

I can also say "maybe God wants you to live, maybe he wants you to die" bot have you ever walked out in traffic knowing cars would be there? No. So there should be no reason to not use this. Coz that's what it's basically like if you turn it down.
                I'm new to the game.

Comment

I uses to think sugar might be cancer causing but now not so much. Too much sugar would throw you system off though. There was a guy here that had cancer and he researched the sugar thing and said no it does not matter. Had some scientific stuff to back it up.

You can cause cancer cells to die with all manner of things added to a petri dish. It does not mean the body will react the same way. Or force cells to mutate for that matter.

Comment

White sugar puts your body in acidic state.. thats a perfect for spreading disease
                    further on other organs cause medium is favorable and alouds illness to trive..

body have powers to heal itself if you stop to made bad things to same body..

there are good number of folks that cured self but they was pretty disciplined
                    in intake of unhealthy food or any food at all,they moved from bad habbits,etc..

intake is a very important to treat cancer... industry food and processed food killing for sure..

Comment

Just sent second batch to lab for testing for glioplastoma patient. She’s ben at 1.5g per day of oil for just over 2 weeks. First batch not tested. But 200 mg (.0.2 g) had me and tester in a state of psychosis. Made from sugar trim and the small to medium buds of three strains. GG 4 blue cheese and skunk berry.

Patient under went radiation and chemo. Treatments ended juSt over two weeks ago. Canbabis was used prior to all radiation treatments per positive results from clinical studies. This was part of the ramping up to the effective high dose of cannabis oil. Patient had MRI last week. Results due any day.

Dosage is based on minimum if 1g per day of 90% thc. Used worst case 60% which yields 1.5g per day. However based on testers and quality of inputs a much higher percentage is expected.

More to come.
                      Just a little disclaimer: I don't really grow weed, hell I've never even tried it. My shrink suggested I develop an alter-ego to help with my low self esteem. So I took on the identity of a marijuana grower. Seemed real exciting and a little risque. So if I post any pictures, sorry but they're just something I found on the internet. Thanks in advance for playing along, and helping me with these tough times!

Comment

Originally posted by medicalmj View Post
                        Just sent second batch to lab for testing for glioplastoma patient. She’s ben at 1.5g per day of oil for just over 2 weeks. First batch not tested. But 200 mg (.0.2 g) had me and tester in a state of psychosis. Made from sugar trim and the small to medium buds of three strains. GG 4 blue cheese and skunk berry.

Patient under went radiation and chemo. Treatments ended juSt over two weeks ago. Canbabis was used prior to all radiation treatments per positive results from clinical studies. This was part of the ramping up to the effective high dose of cannabis oil. Patient had MRI last week. Results due any day.

Dosage is based on minimum if 1g per day of 90% thc. Used worst case 60% which yields 1.5g per day. However based on testers and quality of inputs a much higher percentage is expected.

More to come.
                        Did you get results and where is the patient at currently??

LT
                        LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                          Did you get results and where is the patient at currently??

LT
                          Yes I got it tested by Steadfast Labs - overall was 676 mg/g; active THC was 616 mg/g; CBG 25 mg/g; CBN 11 mg/g; CBC 10 mg/g; the rest of the canninoids were in single digits.

The best news is that the patient just got back MRI results on 05/09 and there is absolutely no tumor. Patient consumed 90 grams of the oil over a 2 month period ending first week of April (need to confirm start and finish dates with her husband and caregiver). Patient did start with smaller doses about 6 weeks earlier but only to get accustomed to effects of cannabis.

Patient did have radiation and TMZ(chemo)during January (approx. 1 month starting end of Dec) and emergency surgery early in December shortly after she originally collapsed and was admitted(don't have dates). However, there were still tumors after the surgery. Doctors were adamant that she needed a second round of chemo but she opted for the cannabis oil.

Doctors were shocked that there were no tumors during 05/09 visit as they were not aware of the cannabis treatments and expected to see residual tumors and potentially some new growth.

Patient has been on a maintenance dose of 0.3 g/day of oil which is taken all at once about 1-2 hours before bed each night. She has been on this since subsiding the full 1.5 g/day dose.

If anyone has feedback on maintenance dose we'd love to hear about it.
                          Just a little disclaimer: I don't really grow weed, hell I've never even tried it. My shrink suggested I develop an alter-ego to help with my low self esteem. So I took on the identity of a marijuana grower. Seemed real exciting and a little risque. So if I post any pictures, sorry but they're just something I found on the internet. Thanks in advance for playing along, and helping me with these tough times!

Comment

MedicalMJ, the flower of Cannabis might be even more effective, few fat joints and such.

Organically grown with the right nutrients is best. Absolutely no pesticides or anything of that sort.

Comment

Then it expands upon the soil used and type of nutrients in the soil and they nutrients you feed it and probably noble gas contents, mycorrhiza, etc, etc, etc, etc

Comment

Originally posted by littlepookie View Post
                                MedicalMJ, the flower of Cannabis might be even more effective, few fat joints and such.

Organically grown with the right nutrients is best. Absolutely no pesticides or anything of that sort.
                                1.5 grams of 625mg/g is more than you can reasonable smoke in a day to get the same amount in your system as the oil form. And that’s 3 times more than I can handle over a 1 day period . And I can smoke 3 grams of my 27% grease monkey no problem . You can’t cure cancer by smoking. Even tho my grease monkey is almost 30% thc smoking 3 grams just ain’t the same. Try taking a half gram of the aforementioned oil. You’ll definitely have a major green outpu aka Acute psychosis.

Comment

Working...
                                X