What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No need to "melt" the BHO with a torch. Simply heat it as well and viscosity lowers enough to pour. I usually decarboxylate my BHO, monitoring temperature with an IR gun and the CO2 off-gas visually; And when I'm ready to mix, I simply pour in the oil. You can preheat the oil to 180-200F like you mentioned to dissolve faster, but with the BHO so hot and oil quickly heating, it should dissolve easily anyways.

Heating for 2 hours probably refers to decarboxylating the oil (making it orally active). SkunkPharm has a very descriptive page on it, but you can literally see enormous CO2 bubbles boil off, which is the decarboxylation process.

Some have questioned the available charts (like SkunkPharm's) regarding the degradation rate of THC to CBN. I know several visually fully decarboxylated oils not show nearly the amount of CBN as graphs would suggest, according to various lab test results. I don't know how quality the labs are.

Typically the decarboxylation graphs show the percent of THC as it rises to its peak at about 70% decarboxylation and then falls off rapidly.

The reason for the curve of course is after about 70% decarboxylation, the amount of THC degrading to CBN, exceeds the rate of the remaining THCa converting to THC.

Sooooooo, where is the CBN?

The answer is that CBN also degrades into its breakdown elements, and the total cannabinoids are lower.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx Lost Tribe,Old Gold and Gray Wolf for answers,

very appreciated gentlemans.

All the best and kind regards

LostTribe

Premium user
Thank you but all of the praise at least from my perspective should be for this One plant and this One cure!

Cure of One!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
watch Dr Bob's segment on hash church. he describes patients taking mega doses of active oil to stop cancer and other problems.

60 grams at once! mic drop. tumors falling off in days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXuT28Bh2jk

remember that your nearest woods are full of cancer fighting mushrooms that are waiting to be brewed into tea and heal you for free if you can't access good herb.

these can be harvested year around.
Tinder Polypore (Fomes fomentarius)
Fomes_fomentarius_01_t.jpg

Artist's Conk (Ganoderma applanatum)
Ganoderma_applanatum_03_t.jpg

Chaga or Clinker Polypore (Inonotus obliquus)
Inonotus_obliquus_01_t.jpg

Birch Polypore (Piptoporus betulinus)
Piptoporus_betulinus_04_t.jpg

Reishi Ganoderma tsugae
Ganoderma-tsugae-3.jpg

Oysters, maitake, shittakes and other are available fresh in fancy markets and are medicinally active and tasty!

Dog Star

Veteran
Aloe arborescens is also great plant for treating cancers as she works as anti-mutagen..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloe_arborescens

Thing is you need to use plant that is atleast 5 years old,its easy recipe
where you mix 500 grams of good organic honey,350 grams of leafes that are cleaned
from stings and 100 ml of quality desitilate alchohol (wiskey,votka,rakija) of 40% strong,
very important thing is to made cure in total dark and later put it in jar that
is totally black cause main medical active ingredient is very photosensitive,
taking cure every day in dark room whithouth light 3 times(morning,midday,evening) till you finish jar.

Children from Chernobil was treated with this plant in one Itallian clinic,
Father Romano Zago was write book on healing with this plant,

if you are interested you can google more on her..

LostTribe

Premium user
watch Dr Bob's segment on hash church. he describes patients taking mega doses of active oil to stop cancer and other problems.

60 grams at once! mic drop. tumors falling off in days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXuT28Bh2jk

remember that your nearest woods are full of cancer fighting mushrooms that are waiting to be brewed into tea and heal you for free if you can't access good herb.

these can be harvested year around.
Tinder Polypore (Fomes fomentarius)
View Image

Artist's Conk (Ganoderma applanatum)
View Image

Chaga or Clinker Polypore (Inonotus obliquus)
View Image

Birch Polypore (Piptoporus betulinus)
View Image

Reishi Ganoderma tsugae
View Image

Oysters, maitake, shittakes and other are available fresh in fancy markets and are medicinally active and tasty!

Any Idea what time dr bob is on talking about that? its a 4 hour long show...I see he comes on at 41:32:00

Pangea

Veteran
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21063029

Was just looking into this thought it was relevant as most traditional cancer treatments effect blood cell counts.

" Taken together, these results demonstrate that the endocannabinoid system is involved in hematopoiesis and that CB₂/CB₂ agonist axis mediates repopulation of hematopoiesis and mobilization of HSPCs. Thus, CB₂ agonists may be therapeutically applied in clinical conditions, such as bone marrow transplantation."

LostTribe

Premium user
The story he shares of his mother and breast cancer is very powerful.

which link are you referring to? The Dr. Mel or the other one from bubble man? Just that the hash church episode if 4 hours long.....

LostTribe

Premium user
Anyone have experiences positive or negative related to the use of CBD products for treating cancer?

angelgoob

whats a good time release formula, put in super-condensed gelatin and let expand in stomach slowly? edibles last long enough, but this could add like 45 minutes to it maybe?

Gry

Lost Tribe, he did a couple of Ted talks in which he spoke about this. Sorry I do not know how to do the youtube link here. If you google Stamets + ted talk + mother's cancer + turkey tail, it will get you the material that deals with the subject .
I was first exposed to him through a woman by the name of Caroline Casey who has a more than interesting show available though http://coyotenetworknews.com/

Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I owe my life to stamets, reishi, turkey tail, shiitake and reishi..They saved me when the doc's diagnoses and antibiotics had failed to and I was on my last legs..Its almost more important to get the patients onto the medicinal mushrooms ASAP..Seen those things save so many lives, heart issues, blood issues, TB..a mate nearly cut off 2 fingers last week with an angle grinder, a few days later he is fishing again..Reishi makes ones body repair like nothing else.

LostTribe

Premium user
I owe my life to stamets, reishi, turkey tail, shiitake and reishi..They saved me when the doc's diagnoses and antibiotics had failed to and I was on my last legs..Its almost more important to get the patients onto the medicinal mushrooms ASAP..Seen those things save so many lives, heart issues, blood issues, TB..a mate nearly cut off 2 fingers last week with an angle grinder, a few days later he is fishing again..Reishi makes ones body repair like nothing else.

What issues did the medishrooms aide you with?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
What issues did the medishrooms aide you with?

I had asymtomatic TB, 6 months of bloodtests, which weren't picking it up but showing something was seriously up and round after round of anti-biotics and more tests and I was just getting weaker and weaker and the docs didn't know what was going on..Till I could barely walk I had lost so much muscle mass, I crawled up the mountain to where I knew there was a dead oak with turkey tails growing on it, I figured F the docs I must trust my own knowledge..I could feel I was close to the edge.. Low and behold there were 3 reishi's growing out of the ground around it obviously living on the dead roots below..So I picked them and the turkey tails and drank tea of that and the shiitake 3 times a day for the next 2 weeks and put on 10kg and felt alive again, which I had forgotten what it felt like.. My skin had colour again and was not a pale grey and I went for a surf..which i hadn't done in months.

Where I picked up a thrush infection from the water and the shit started eating my skin, that's when the docs thought I had ebola or something, but my immune system was just so weak by now, and quarantined me in the whole wing of the local hospital by myself until they figured out what was wrong. Thank god a nurse said, give him a chest xray..should have done that months prior but anyway.. I reckon if I didn't keep myself alive with those fungi, I would have kicked the bucket weeks before. I was down to 40-45kg in mass, 2 weeks of the tea killed the TB enough to stop it eating my muscles and give me an appetite again that I was about 55kg when I was finally admitted.. I normally weigh 80-85kg..

Sheesh since then I've tried to tell everyone and anyone about them, since their use goes much deeper and their chemistry is unparalleled in nature aside from the other useful fungi. I've seen them cure/help in yuppie flu/chronic fatigue symdrome, lupis, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, colds and flus, severe injury and post operative healing, athletes foot, psoriasis, diabetes, general health, protozoa infection- tick fever, etc, snake bites, auto-immune disorders, hyper-active histamine systems, liver failure, cancer, cancer and cancer..and also any viral/fungal/bacterial dis-ease, from athletes foot to eating oysters that were not as fresh as advertised. They reset the insulin system so blood sugar doesn't go up and down and fix your gut bacteria who help make serotonin so after a while of use your mood really permanently elevates too. They help chelate heavy metals and toxins and then your liver/kidneys are able to easier flush em. They calm an over-active immune system, containing non-toxic but potent anti-histamines but also fire up a dormant immune system and kick up t-cell production. I don't get colds and flu's anymore, I cannot remember the last one, it was a few winters ago. 2 weeks ago a mates dad nearly angle-ground off two fingers, had the one re-attached and a few stitches later and we got him onto the reishi tea and reishi vodka shots. It took about 3 days and he was back on the rocks alone with a gaff trying for gamefish, I wouldn't, but 2 weeks later he is going to sea catching 200lb tunas..mad fucker but yeah the reishi makes one heal very quickly, quicker than most thought were possible.

I've seen a mates dog that was bitten by a cobra on the heart and found 2-3 hours later, under an old metal roof sheet where it crawled up to die..After syringing 20ml of reishi tea into the dogs throat (maybe was more), I saw that dog come back to life in about half an hour.. First the colour came back, as the blood started flowing again, within 20 mins the eyes started responding and maybe 10 mins later the thing was back with us in the land of the living..The next day it was a bit hungover but able to walk and made a full recovery in the week.

Ja the reishi..it is the king of adaptogens. But there are a whole bunch of mushrooms with similar properties, and they are best taken as a multi-species extract. In addition there are water soluble actives, and the phytosterols (as powerful as cortisone) are alcohol soluble so dual extracts are the most effective as most of these mushrooms are as tough as wood and difficult to process or consume. Though when it comes to cancer most, if not all, edibles are anti-cancer. Some like the reishi are not really edible as they are so tough and bitter, but they are the most anti-cancer. That said, even your lowly button mushroom has compounds that for example inhibit breast cancer..

In fact I am now dealing with damping off, pythium/fusarium, loosing seedlings left, right and centre..I'm just holding it at bay with h2o2 but I think I'll brew up some reishi tea and try spray em with that, why not..It's gotta help, anti-biotics, phyto-sterols etc..yeah I must trust what I know..edit..I'm not surprised, but it stopped the "damping off" in its tracks, now to just nurse the survivors..

Last edited: