What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Mr extractor" discussion

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Now its my turn to ask a question.

For years you have taught the general public the ways of extracting, myself included. For many years you desinged extraction devices, and coupled them with appions, and or recommended their use. The devices were clearly labeled as non fire rated devices. The manufacturer has now come out and very specifically stated that these devices pose an explosion hazard, and should under no circumstance be used with butane or in the extraction of cannabis oils.

I imagine that there is no count to the number of people that have incorporated these devices into their extraction machines because of the advice you gave them. You gave them the specific advice to power their device with a non fire rated admittedly explosive device. How many of your deadly devices have made it the world over? You asked me the same question.

For years you have made these devices and recommended something that is the very opposite of safe. Yet you lecture me on static of a woman's dress. I find that very hypocritical. Years ago when we last spoke you showed me appions. It is the reason I went the route I did today. Because I saw the dangers of it, the contamination it produced,knew it was unsafe and decided not to sell them. You chose to sell them.

Here is my question:

You are a very smart man.

Are you going to tell people that you did not know these units were not fire rated?

If you did know, what gives you the right to sell your devices, recommend it be used with a clearly dangerous HVAC unit, knowing it was unsafe?

How do you feel spending years putting people lives in serious risk, in a very provable way, yet sitting here lecturing me on static?

Do you feel that lecturing me makes up for the years of disregarding peoples safety in the name of making oil?

What would a fire marshal or safety inspector have to say about your activities?

Will you try to convince us that the engineers of this device, and the United States department tasked with deciding whether this unit is safe to be ran with flammable materials or not are both wrong, and that you are qualified to disregard their direct warnings and sell it to the public in a manner opposite of its intended use?

You see years ago, when we met, I had large three pound unit, way back then, passive and active. When I used your appion and cleaned the seals and found the nasty black gasket oil that occurred from oil contamination, and read the instructions about explosions, I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I would sell this to someone. I couldn't sleep knowing it was not flame rated, and contaminates the extraction and the person I would sell this to wouldn't be aware of this. So I abandoned that method it and continued my study, for years. You just sold them. Didn't care. Your smarter than I. No disagreement. But I made the smarter decision.

I would appreciate some straight forward answers.
My question are in blue.

These pictures are your machines, from your website, correct?
[URL=http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/connoisseurceo/grey_zps90aab63c.jpg]View Image[/URL]
[URL=http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/connoisseurceo/grey2_zpsb963c350.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/connoisseurceo/ICmag_zps6fd042f7.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Appion put that out because they dont want their units used for the manufacturing of an "illegal" substance...

They were sick of warrantying tons of units that were used for a way it was not intended to ie - recovering butane....

BUT, THERE HAS NOT BEEN DOCUMENTED FIRE OR EXPLOSION FROM AN APPION....

A6 Grower

Veteran
Also Everything except the copper condensers are completely safe for butane and don't "leach" anything into the butane while being recovered. The residue you found was probably from the ISO or acetone you used to clean it, that will degrade the seals. Ive torn apart tons of g5's and never seen anything degrading, just machines covered in BHO.

Lots of us have had fire marshals come through our labs and lots of us have gotten their approval. You know what wouldn't get their approval? If i was using butane to "push" the air out of my machines.

And finally those pics of machines you posted were YEARS ago back in beta testing. The systems and areas we operate in look nothing like that now. You might as well have posted a glass tube and a case of power 5x... GW has NEVER said the appion is safe to use. Hes ALWAYS advised on the dangers when running a CLS, specially with a appion. He's also NEVER advocated running indoors.

Permacultuure

Veteran

For years you have taught the general public the ways of extracting, myself included. For many years you desinged extraction devices, and coupled them with appions, and or recommended their use. The devices were clearly labeled as non fire rated devices. The manufacturer has now come out and very specifically stated that these devices pose an explosion hazard, and should under no circumstance be used with butane or in the extraction of cannabis oils.

I imagine that there is no count to the number of people that have incorporated these devices into their extraction machines because of the advice you gave them. You gave them the specific advice to power their device with a non fire rated admittedly explosive device. How many of your deadly devices have made it the world over? You asked me the same question.

For years you have made these devices and recommended something that is the very opposite of safe. Yet you lecture me on static of a woman's dress. I find that very hypocritical. Years ago when we last spoke you showed me appions. It is the reason I went the route I did today. Because I saw the dangers of it, the contamination it produced,knew it was unsafe and decided not to sell them. You chose to sell them.

Here is my question:

Are you going to tell people that you did not know these units were not fire rated?

If you did know, what gives you the right to sell your devices, recommend it be used with a clearly dangerous HVAC unit, knowing it was unsafe?

How do you feel spending years putting people lives in serious risk, in a very provable way, yet sitting here lecturing me on static?

Do you feel that lecturing me makes up for the years of disregarding peoples safety in the name of making oil?

What would a fire marshal or safety inspector have to say about your activities?

Will you try to convince us that the engineers of this device, and the United States department tasked with deciding whether this unit is safe to be ran with flammable materials or not are both wrong, and that you are qualified to disregard their direct warnings and sell it to the public in a manner opposite of its intended use?

You see years ago, when we met, I had large three pound unit, way back then, passive and active. When I used your appion and cleaned the seals and found the nasty black gasket oil that occurred from oil contamination, and read the instructions about explosions, I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I would sell this to someone. I couldn't sleep knowing it was not flame rated, and contaminates the extraction and the person I would sell this to wouldn't be aware of this. So I abandoned that method it and continued my study, for years. You just sold them. Didn't care. Your smarter than I. No disagreement. But I made the smarter decision.

My question are in blue /QUOTE]

While I am sure GW doesn't need my assistance in this debate I can't help but voice my opinion as an extractor who was operating in a very unsafe method producing huge amounts of danger to others around me, due to my ignorance. GW and skunk pharm helped show people like myself ways to decrease our risk and increase our return. To say anyone was unwillingly jeopardized is a joke......just like this product....

Let's be honest you combined a Tami and a SZ and came up with this......

Permacultuure

Veteran
Appion put that out because they dont want their units used for the manufacturing of an "illegal" substance...

They were sick of warrantying tons of units that were used for a way it was not intended to ie - recovering butane....

BUT, THERE HAS NOT BEEN DOCUMENTED FIRE OR EXPLOSION FROM AN APPION....

Correction sir! We have most definitely made some fire with an Appion! :biggrin:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I was looking for a debate, but it seems that wont be available. Im assuming its because grey wolf does not wish to answer to his own practices. When a person has a question, please let me know, other than that I will continue to watch Greywolf talk to himself.

I have a question....

Will you please reply to the BLUE concerns raised by Gray Wolf in his posts????

Many of those concerns were statements that WILL be taken as true UNLESS you address them, and disprove them to an average consumers satisfaction.

You may certainly take your ball and go home, and probably never should have entered the playground in the first place.

For your edification, GrayWolf may very well talk to himself; but I assure you his posts in the concentrates forum and on SkunkPharm are read and analyzed by MANY of us.

:joint:

Snype

Veteran
To be honest, both sides are doing a very poor job explaining their sides. I'm going to try to make it a little easier but I'll probably do a poor job.

Most people are using canned butane to run in all of these types of extractors. Regardless if it's a Mr. Extractor, MK3, Tamisium or any other extractor, if you run the extractor a couple of times, you can clean all the mystery oil out of the butane and discard the first run or 2. Mr. Extractor video's did a poor job explaining this in the video. They seem to be better at marketing than explaining all the little details. I don't know if you can blame them for that. They seem pretty good at marketing. It probably would have been a good idea to explain at the beginning of the video that it was too cold outside to shoot the video so we have to do it inside but no one else should ever try this method. It is for viewing purposes only. Maybe another explanation about cleaning up the butane as well. I don't think they are here to save the world though.

I personally use a Tamisium to make my oils. It only takes me an hour to recover the butane. I would assume that my Tamisium also traps air in the device. I've never had any issues because of it but I'm not schooled as well as some others. Mr. Extractor to me looks similar to a Tamisum. I don't see what all the issues are but again I am no expert. Why is it such a bad idea that Mr. Extractor has to let a puff of butane out to clear the oxygen? Some extractors come with pressure relief valves that also expel butane when the pressures are too great. That butane only goes outside if you use the machine outdoors like you are supposed to.

The owner of Mr. Extractor also brought up some good points about recovery pumps. I'd like to hear if any of that is true regarding Butane picking up chemicals from the seals?

I'd also like to hear more people's responses about the site glass that Mr. Extractor is using. Looking at the video, it looks like the pressure is reading around 35 PSI. I run the Tami at 60 PSI but there's no site glass.

As far as storing a butane chamber for long periods, it seems the same with any system that recovers butane. Everyone has to store their butane somewhere so there doesn't seem to be a difference there.

But what about Mr. Extractors top tank being heavy and weighing down the system when you take the bottom off. Could the unit break and cause harm to anything? That's another thing that doesn't seem to be addressed.

Also every system is going to have leaks sometimes. Maybe where the shut off's are. I know i have the problem on the Tami. So regarding that issue, a spark could become a problem. Just saying.

And lastly, let's get back to Kendal and Michelle. So it looks like Michelle got the fake nails and not Kendal. If you use a clear coat to protect your nail, it will be easier for you to grow them out and have a real French Manicure. I know that it's hard to grow those nails out without breaking them but clear coat works well to help strengthen them. It's much more attractive. Guys take notice of these things. Just saying. I guess I got the girls confused. I didn't expect Michelle to have pics like that online because she seemed older and more intellectual than Kendal. In the end a young girl is going to be a young girl and do what the other girls do. Can't hate that. Who doesn't like looking at half naked girls in grow rooms. That never gets old.

I really don't care who wins this battle. I just hope we get some good informative information here instead of trying to win a war with no info. It's weird that the marketing language of Mr. Extractor says things like "It's so easy a blonde can do it" but then the owner starts saying here how complicated and dangerous it is. That seems like more marketing which a for profit company is supposed to do. It seems to be the American way these days. Not saying it right but most are all about the almighty dollar.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone was a beginner at some point. That excuse is pointless. We all learn.

I will address your points.
Compression fittings have a small ring inside them that compresses on the pipe. The valve is built in a way that the compression fitting stays on the pipe, and the valve can be unscrewed and replaced and still use and maintain the integrity of the compression fitting. That is what these valves were designed for.

Side note... I both work on the design of my device with, and purchase the valves directly from the valve manufacturer, Evans. They are well aware of the stresses on the valve. (which are almost non existent). Not an issue. If they were to cringe it would be as we are designing the machine face to face, which has not happened. Please don't speak for them.

As to the garage issue. A can of butane is made from metal the thickness of paper. It was designed to handle being left in a garage. I think our tanks, at .083 thickness can safely handle the pressures a paper thin can will hold. Your idea of a make shift container was an engineered storage vessel far beyond what you are used to dealing with. It is up to the end user to have common sense in dealing with these issues. But to further prove out point I will again copy a part of our instructions. I think Im going to be doing that a lot here, you guys should really read the site first before all the Q@A or I have a lot of copy and pasting to do.....

Only operate Mr. Extractor outdoors.

It doesn’t matter if we do it inside, we are showing you how NOT to do it. Explosion hazards come from gasses igniting in an enclosed space, like being inside. Even tents can explode. Any place that gasses can accumulate is dangerous. Again: outside, and in an open area.

Stay far away from any ignition sources.

This includes any electrical device period. Be safe. Be aware of static electricity as well. Stay a minimum of 30 feet from any ignition source. Be mindful of televisions, water heaters, electrical fans or co2 generators.

Butane needs 15% air space to account for expansion. Hydraulic pressure is used in jacks to lift houses. It is a strong force. Feel free to research it more. For now, never fill about the top fourth notch, viewable through the upper process view. With the liquid level at the fourth notch you have a safe airspace to account for this expansion.

Do not store him in an enclosed space. If you must, make sure there is no butane in the device.

Again, while he will probably never leak always error on the side of caution. Butane is a dangerous gas when it accumulates in an enclosed area. People love to set him on their desk. We do. While he’s empty.

Do not leave unattended.

Do you really want your drunk untrained friend trying to show off and operate this while your at work? Mr. Extractor sure doesn’t. After you make it look all easy people will want to use this while your not looking. Its your responsibility to make sure your device is not used by untrained or unauthorized persons. Put him away from your friends and your kids. Who wouldn’t want to turn those knobs?

The above are just a few of the instructions you must agree to to even be allowed to purchase the device. The site will not allow a sale to progress without reading and agreeing to these terms.

ALSO... here are two pages of the 28 page report on just the stress test on the storage tank in question. Questions would be better than accusations, then I can share knowledge instead of prove you wrong. I really want to have a civil debate, but the negativity is just going to make this hard.

[URL=http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/connoisseurceo/RO95GMV_zps59deab9b.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/connoisseurceo/RNL1A3P_zps26348f03.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Your own instructions state not to store butane in the storage tank in an enclosed area.

So, I fill the tank, do only a single inefficient flood, reclaim the butane, maybe do some more extractions, and then dump the butane to atmosphere at the end of the day? Or do I stash the loaded device outside?

Doesn't sound so slick to me. :biggrin:

overbudjet

Veteran
Please close this thread,this guy is a clown .He will never answer those blue line
Because he CAN'T do it without admiting the flaw in is extraction (explosion) system
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :)

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As to the static issue, you have a habit of trying to over nerd the next man to the point where people give in just to your tech speak.

You referenced no quotes, but I infer you are speaking of Moi.

Actually I was trying hard to get you to read NFPA77 so we stopped having this conversation. I see that you still have not.

What I try to do is present solid data that cuts to the point, making further debate unnecessary.

That is why instead of taking a simple topic and exploring it you bombard people with such an abundance of questions and statements they get overwhelmed and give up.

While you see it as simple, and the questions I asked as frivolous, I see them as germane.

Indeed our differences in opinion seem centered around those differences, so resolving them seems like the most direct path to cut to the meat of the matter.

Its a tactic commonly used in debate. A cheap one. I'm sure you know in debate that it used to be a one on one turn based discussion. Now the technique is to speak so fast, and make so many points that the other team runs out of time to make rebuttals and loses. Its weak. You are employing this strategy by posting four to five pages with 15 statement/comment questions. Its obvious, and a poor strategy.

Avoiding answering questions with recriminations and counter attack is a more common plaudit, which you appear to be exercising as we speak.

Since this thread has your name on it, may we address the issues surrounding it, and save Graywolf is a miscreant for a separate thread? I will let my surviving ex wife know, so she can join in and fill you in on the real dirt.

As to the static issue you can site any forms you want. Your here to discuss the fabric of the dress on a woman in a video. The truth is that in any situation, with any extractor, with any solvent, static is an issue.

Leave us not lose sight of the fact that the synthetic dress is a static electricity factory and I didn't pick this thread to discuss it, I shared that information several years ago on http://skunkpharmresearch.com/butane-safety/

When you open your column on any extractor to remove your material, there are fumes in it that can ignite. Just in the manner of your supposed pipe bomb.

Certainly true with your system, but have you noticed that the powered systems vacuum the columns to -29" before opening?

How about the WolfWurx systems that vacuum down and back fill with nitrogen.

Since you have been paying attention and are going to incorporate "all the important features" in your next creation, you surely must be aware of those facts.

The issue of the dangers of static are not in question. Every extractor here knows that when you remove the column post extraction fumes are present and nitpicking on the fabric of a dress is just petty.

Trying to save face at the expense of others safety, is not just petty, it is criminal and sociopathic.

Your continued beating of this horse tells me that not only have you not read NFPA77, you haven't run your theories and video by a fire marshal either.

Clearly you accept nothing from me, but are you so dead certain that the synthetic dress is not a serious static hazard in the presence of flammable gasses, that you don't need to read what the alleged "experts" on the subject have to say?

It is an interesting ploy to bombard me with so many questions as to be distracting. One that wont work.

Neither will dodging questions with recriminations.

To finalize the static issue, any static source from anywhere can ignite any of the gasses we work with as extractors. It wont happen anymore in our device than any other device on the market.

Every single device has to be filled and emptied and at times fumes are present. To say they are not is wrong. The argument you are making is not specific to our device.

[youtube]v6KH5-DPfnw[/youtube]

The question is not if fumes are present, but if they are present within flammable concentration, which I agree clearly are in yours.

Dramatically reduced below explosive limits in systems vacuumed to -29.5", and moot in systems backfilled with nitrogen.

Your argument is not only not compelling, it further demonstrates that your limited knowledge of powered systems.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

For years you have taught the general public the ways of extracting, myself included. For many years you desinged extraction devices, and coupled them with appions, and or recommended their use.

I've used Appions extensively, because they work, but have never recommended them beyond reporting the extent to which they work compared to others, and repeatedly noting that they aren't NEMA 7.

I have in fact been one of the driving forces to find alternatives to Appion, that are more affordable to operate than the Haskel.

Bringing us to the next point, which is that I have never sold a Terpenator to anyone, period, much less a pump.

The systems that I've engineered for sale, all had Haskel pumps, which are rated for the application.

I engineer for WolfWurx, which has supplied DIY kits and turnkey systems without pumps, so the customer could supply their own.

The devices were clearly labeled as non fire rated devices. The manufacturer has now come out and very specifically stated that these devices pose an explosion hazard, and should under no circumstance be used with butane or in the extraction of cannabis oils.

More like I said worked but was not rated for the purpose, because it wasn't explosion proof. That was long before Appion even knew what was going on and responded with their letter.

A major difference is that I told folks that it was hazardous, but works, while you are still trying to defend your hazardous practice.

I also published butane safety protocol on multiple forums, addressing issues that you are currently ignoring and trying to defend.

At the time, it replaced open blasting as the alternative, and while open blasters continue to blow up houses, none using an Appion, or a TR-21, or etc, because the magnitude of the hazard is dramatically reduced.

You are right about worldwide coverage, but have you heard of any explosions because of them?

A leaking piston seal vents small quantities of butane, which if ignited would more closely resemble a bunsen burner than a conflagration like your butane filled borosilicate tube open at the top, if ignited by a spark.

You were around back when, so you know we were supplying cancer meds free to all requester and extracting donated material for the cancer program for free.

The Terpenator system running an Appion put that program in high gear, at a price that us footing the bill could afford, so consider the lives saved as part of the bonus. Since some of those have gone on to save lives, consider those as well.

For years you have made these devices and recommended something that is the very opposite of safe. Yet you lecture me on static of a woman's dress. I find that very hypocritical.

Possibly because you are not technically competent on the subject and still haven't followed the educational leads I offered you.

Years ago when we last spoke you showed me appions. It is the reason I went the route I did today. Because I saw the dangers of it, the contamination it produced,knew it was unsafe and decided not to sell them. You chose to sell them.

Here is my question:

No, I've always told folks they were not NEMA 7 explosion proof rated.

You aren't paying attention. I sell no devices. I have sold no devices.

Devices that I have engineered for sale, have Haskel pneumatic pumps.

I feel wonderful that I took a lead role in pioneering butane recycle, which elevated the process to one that the fire marshalls can embrace and which has offered a safer alternative to the practice of the day, which was open blasting.

I looked at passive extraction, and even offered the design for one about the capacity of your $6500 unit, which I prototyped for under $500. http://skunkpharmresearch.com/passive-butane-extractor-and-reclaimer/

I didn't elaborate on the design, because of the designs inherient limitations as compared to powered systems, and because it was a ma and pa budget design, for low personal use.

I gave the design away, because unlike you, I am not trying to make money.

I feel pointing out that you published a video flagrantly endangering the women is appropriate, but it distresses me that from your perspective it is frivolous and petty.

That was actually who I was going to suggest you send your video to for expert third party comment.

So far they have appreciated my ANSI/ASME certified equipment, and installations which meets NEC and NFPA requirements.

Not trying to convince anyone of anything, and unlike you, am not trying to take money from the public.

While I support WolfWurx who does, it is a matter of public record that they have sold only Haskels, or no pumps at all on their turnkey systems.

You see years ago, when we met, I had large three pound unit, way back then, passive and active. When I used your appion and cleaned the seals and found the nasty black gasket oil that occurred from oil contamination,

I infer you are talking about ingesting cannabis oil into your pump, as there is no "gasket oil" employed. They are oil less pumps.

What suddenly turned that cannabis oil so nasty and onerous, other than you obviously weren't paying attention and fucked up your pump.

and read the instructions about explosions, I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I would sell this to someone. I couldn't sleep knowing it was not flame rated,

Tis true, but then I repeat myself............

and contaminates the extraction

Is that right! How exactly does it do that?

and the person I would sell this to wouldn't be aware of this. So I abandoned that method it and continued my study, for years. You just sold them. Didn't care.

Anyone can say anything, even if it isn't true, which you continue to do.

I challenge you put up or shut up, by finding one person, anywhere, at any time, whom has purchased a Appion from me.

Your smarter than I. No disagreement. But I made the smarter decision.

So you say, and we are in agreement on at least 50% of that statement.

My question are in blue.

These pictures are your machines, from your website, correct?
View Image
View Image

View Image

I changed your comments to red, so as to not confuse them with my own.

PS: Off on a field trip, so no more tete a tete today!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Yes, I will answer the questions. I will not have endless debates on certain topics. We are all busy people, myself included. I dont like forums because they are simply never ending an I am just too busy. I will do the best I can in a situation where I am being asked 40 questions, mainly by the same person, and couple that with questions from other people as well. Questions, when answered, that can spawn an endless debates. For now I will have to offer short answers to the majority of pertinent questions. You would be making a mistake that not receiving an answer makes the question true. Flawed logic.

No need for endless debate, and we all appreciate that you are busy. However if you simply address GrayWolf's questions and concerns we would appreciate it. Know that if GW gives a product, process, or company the thumbs up it is as good as NASA certified to many of us consumers of extraction systems.

This educated group of extraction amateurs, may not be your target market however MANY of us are involved in the future purchase of systems for ourselves and our friends.

Ignore GW at your company's peril.

:joint:

PS You are not being bombarded, you are being presented with questions and concerns which are 100% on point to the topic of this thread. Take things one bight at a time, the same way one would if they had to eat an elephant.

PPS I find many of your responses too long and rambling, some would say even bombarding the audience with way too much noise and not enough signal. No need to further complain about GW we know how you feel, just ADMIT, ADMIT with Explanation, or DENY with Explanation the BLUE items.

Score Board, GW "10"/Ah...Oh...I don't know... the other guy "0"

Score Board, GW "10"/Ah...Oh...I don't know... the other guy "0"

This thread went from titillating to boring very fast, verging on being down right insulting to most of us on here. Nothing is getting accomplished, answers are not forthright. I too vote to abandon this thread as it sits unless some participants become more forthcoming.

Good Day!:tiphat:

KO'd in the first round, Way to go GW!!! :tiphat: My God, whats going to happen by round 10. lol

Last edited:

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your own instructions state not to store butane in the storage tank in an enclosed area.

So, I fill the tank, do only a single inefficient flood, reclaim the butane, maybe do some more extractions, and then dump the butane to atmosphere at the end of the day? Or do I stash the loaded device outside?

Doesn't sound so slick to me. :biggrin:

^ you didn't answer, and if you do, could you please post up the part in the instructions where you describe exactly how to safely and efficiently dump the storage tank when you're through for the day. Maybe you should call it a Miss Extractor since it isn't a full CLS in that all the butane is still vented to atmosphere.

You're marketing to suckers anyway, no one that knows what's going on would want a device that is limited to a single flood.

cyphaman

Yeah, and without remorse.

I think that's why they irritate me so much, everything they are putting out to public media are just shouts of tacky marketing ploys. Another get rich quick scheme trying to take advantage of the "cutting edge" industry.

Co Sign