bho - large scale closed system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been out of the loop.

I had no idea 10 years ago how this would end up.

my closed butane hashoil system - the honey pot
    collecting bho with a teflon bag - a simple DIY vacuum chamber
    4 lb tree in a 3 x 4 space - Bubba Tree - SSH Tree - Aero Nevilles Haze Tree - LED Sativa Tree - White Russian Tree
    mescaline? - Scrub your exhaust with cheap ozone

Comment

Originally posted by foaf View Post
      I've been out of the loop.

I had no idea 10 years ago how this would end up.

Hee, hee, hee................. The a posse ad esse cycle!

From possibility to realization!

And from the nothingness came a shared thought, and from the shared thought form. Shows what a village can do with a good idea!

Now comes legalization and regulation part, which will limit which designs can be used for licensed commercial extraction.
      Attached Files
      An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

Huge thanks for all you have done to bring this tech to where it is today.
        sigpic

Comment

That's a pretty medizin maker! Does anybody have any clue what designs are going to get the green light in Or? We want to be ahead or the curve and are upgrading lots right now...

Comment

So when we did this on Overgrow what, just 12 years ago, I would never have guessed. Seems strange but being from the south, I had never been in a dispensary until this week. Wow. How fast all of this has moved. There were 20 versions of BHO all made with closed systems.

I still have my little stainless paint pots and they still work great. Still using the same butane, you just don't lose much if you do it carefully.

I haven't been internetting much but I'm glad you guys are keeping up the spread of information. Just saying hi....

Cheers

foaf
            4 lb tree in a 3 x 4 space - Bubba Tree - SSH Tree - Aero Nevilles Haze Tree - LED Sativa Tree - White Russian Tree

Comment

So when we did this on Overgrow what, just 12 years ago, I would never have guessed. Seems strange but being from the south, I had never been in a dispensary until this week. Wow. How fast all of this has moved. There were 20 versions of BHO all made with closed systems.

I still have my little stainless paint pots and they still work great. Still using the same butane, you just don't lose much if you do it carefully.

I haven't been internetting much but I'm glad you guys are keeping up the spread of information. Just saying hi....

Cheers

foaf
              We all owe a great deal to the early pioneers! An incredible amount, I've read this thread and the like many times.

Speaking of such... have you checked out Photon_Noir on instagram? I believe he used to work with you.

He's doing good work.

Comment

Cheers

foaf
                Thanks for dropping by my brother FOAF!

Kudos and accolades! You were certainly my inspiration for my closed system, which I picked up from your posts here on ICM!

Success has many fathers, while failure is a bastard child, so we of course now have multiple fathers claiming paternity. Further proof it was a good idea!!

For my part, I simply took your good idea and added my "A posse ad esse" part to move it to the next level. At the right place, at the right time, with the right retired professional skill set, and time on my hands.

The real question now, is where will it be 12 years hence, or even in just another decade, which is about when I joined the dance??
                Last edited by Gray Wolf; 04-05-2017, 13:36.
                An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

Comment

Yikes. How time flies -

Y’all keep it up. I still use these stainless paint pots, only difference is I fill, shake with air powered paint shaker , then blow it into a Teflon bag, I don’t recover anymore. Then clean it up. Lame, yes, but it’s easy and it’s just for personal and clean butane tanks are cheap and available whereas back then it was cans of Vector or whatever.

Comment

Time does fly brother Foaf, and look where it has led the industries technology!!

Thanks for your pioneering contribution that led us here!

Comment

Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
                      Time does fly brother Foaf, and look where it has led the industries technology!!

Thanks for your pioneering contribution that led us here!
                      Exactly
                      sigpic
                      Quality Over Quantity
                      Keep it clean, keep it green!
                      Wishlist: Urkle, Runtz, Mac1
                      If there's ever anything I can help with, feel free to pm me!

Comment

Working...
                      X