Comment

great job!!!

Comment

Wow. Amazing thread.

Comment

Thx for the link FOAF!!!
          Common sense Aint so common anymore

Comment

that is some really ingenious thinking i wish i had the money to do a setup like that props ^^^^

Comment

ive never seen bho like that. Looks like a good way to do run a lot of material. Luckily for me the Okief is big enough for any extractions i need.
              I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Prohibition . . . goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes . . . A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
              Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks for the valuable info.

Comment

I unerstand you have a background in Chem., but where in the world do you (and others) figure this stuff out to begin with?!? Looks amazing though.

Comment

FOAF noted the yields were about equivalent to traditional methods.

Im thinking that replacing the steeping pot with a stainless sample filled column might increase overall system flow rate, without affecting yield (columns are ubiquitous in the chemical industry, for various uses, some unrelated)

also, increasing the pressure in the sample vessel should increase yield, and if not it tells you a whole lot about the plants anatomy (no appreciable cannabinoids inside the plant cells)

one final thing, replace all of the flexible lines with hard stainless lines. Not because shit in the lines dissolves (although that is a definite possibility for a closed system), but because the hardlines will make the system more predictable (less uncontrolled expansion) and efficient.

very minor suggestions that, clearly, are not necessary and may only modestly increase any performance figure. good job on the handyman skills! now if you want to be baller, model the system and see how you can make it work better! its going to be a great reminder of transport processes, heat diffusion, distillation theory, and thermo. Go Go Matlab power!

Comment

Now if I could gather up that much herb... thanks for the schematics

Comment

how much do all pieces cost?
                        Lights, Cannabis, Action!

Smurfs turf; 12 lights of Lemon G
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298512

Tips for new growers; Cutting the curve...
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=294173

Lets have a Deathstar thread!
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....60#post3162660

Comment

you can put a system together for about $1200

Ill put up some pictures soon, Ive been experimenting with some variations, but the original setup/process is still seeming to be the most practical. Damn its easy to make larger amounts of bho once you get this thing running. Im about 1/2 way through processing 2.5 lbs of bubba kush. I finally had to add in a couple of cans of new butane, there are some little losses when you trade out the hoses.
                          my closed butane hashoil system - the honey pot
                          collecting bho with a teflon bag - a simple DIY vacuum chamber
                          4 lb tree in a 3 x 4 space - Bubba Tree - SSH Tree - Aero Nevilles Haze Tree - LED Sativa Tree - White Russian Tree
                          mescaline? - Scrub your exhaust with cheap ozone

Comment

On a system like this, what would you say the average run would be(how much trim?) to get a worthwhile yield.

Comment

s15! silvia haha nice

Comment

nice dude its abot time someone makes a bho system for mass production.
                                My grow show check it out!

16KW SOG MADNESS!

Comment

Working...
                                X