What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

E dab rig suggestions

Uglyrichie

First off sorry, I see other threads about vaporizers. But I don't smoke so I'm not sure if they are dry herb or for carts that are being discussed. I'm thinking about getting the wife an e dab rig for Christmas. Any suggestions greatly appreciated also possible pros and cons would be great to. Thanks for ur time and take it easy.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Best thing I did was switch to a e nail for dabbing. Torch is for caveman. Wifes loves it as well. No intimidation...shes dabs on her own now, she did not before. I have a Menovo, M nail box...sweet rig. Precise and easy to use.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Uglyrichie

Thank you for the suggestions, initially I was thinking a puffco rig or something similar. But after seeing you need to buy replacement coils that don't seem to have a long life expectancy and are around 40 a pop, that's money that can go towards seeds soil ect. The e nail seems the way to go. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts