What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let me get this straight. Sucanat turned my weed caramel flavored, but... Terpenes..?

Someone please give the chemistry behind feeding sucanat increasing caramel flavored terpenes. Please.

Has the concentrate industry caught up yet? On why distillate has no flavor and doesn't get you high?

Alexa, can you distill sugars? Alexa, what's that lingering smell in my car after smoking sweetened tobacco? Alexa, what substances taste sweet?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And Drew-sif gets banned yet again.............

The underlying problem with multiple forum identities is that it's not your name or who you are that gets you banned, it is your actions and regardless of where you go, there you are........................... ......