What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introduction to short path distillation

Drewsif

Just tell us why distillate doesn't get you high, when its 4 times more purerererer than a herb vaporizer.

Let me guess "Do your own research, I'm too expert to talk about it"

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one's gonna read that crap you fake nerd. Just tell us why distillate doesn't get you high, when its 4 times more purerererer than a herb vaporizer. Let me guess "Do your own research, I'm too expert to talk about it"

If I try to explain entourage effect to you, will you share exactly what purerererer means?

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Someone 'splain to drewsif about how a vaporizer leaves most of the oils on the herb. Uncalled for response to GW sharing some tek.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To his point, distilled cannabinoids by them selves do not have the same medicinal effects as a mixture of cannabinoids and terpenes, because the terpenes all add their own medicinal effects. That combination of effects is called the entourage effect and is the sum total of the individual effects and interactions.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
To his point, distilled cannabinoids by them selves do not have the same medicinal effects as a mixture of cannabinoids and terpenes, because the terpenes all add their own medicinal effects. That combination of effects is called the entourage effect and is the sum total of the individual effects and interactions.

... and that is why cannabis vaporized doesn't provide the entourage effect we seek. That being said, a cannapill (decarbed full flower) will last 6hrs, and provide you with the entourage effect. You can manipulate the ride to your little hearts content :biggrin: Everything is relative! :tiphat:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
..... a mere 10 days, then the new and improved Drewsif will be back! ;)

Alas true, begging the question of how many Drew's, aka Karen's there are out there and why they are so desperately seeking love in all the wrong places...........................................??

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I caught that too GrayWolf, static dresses...LOL. He skated on the E acetate deal, didn't he?

I haven't heard the bottom line on that one. I was interviewed by a FDA criminal investigation agent that is aware of him, and he has been low profile of late, certainly begging that question.

Has anyone heard how the FDA treated any of the purveyors of E Acetate dilution agent?

Tgun

I understand your like and use of decarbed oil pills as a valuable medicine (alcohol extracted rso?) but I disagree that vaping dry herb doesn't have an entourage effect.. ime it has all the terps and full cannabinoids that have all the variable effects that I'm looking for.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I mostly dry vape my flower, using a Hybrid 'Cano and a whip. I believe the terps vape off, but most of the oils remain. The observation of the whip hose staying clean is the biggest clue. Sticky ABV, hella strong butter made from that ABV, are other clues. I find the hose hits to be strong, flavorful, but short lasting. I also believe the pressurized hose shooting terps deep into my airways is helping clean the oils that make the inside of my lungs sticky. I also believe the solventy terps help break down viruses like WuFlu. Pot's good for you.

I have no idea how people can do oils that have had the terps cooked off. Talk about sticky. Rosin mixed in with flower and rolled into a reefer is bad enough.

Latest posts

Latest posts