What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lab Cookery

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who says working in a lab has to be dull or sentence you to boring sack lunches??

Hee, hee, hee, check out my threads on building a mobile test sled and using it for cooking food stuff under vacuum and sous vide using aluminum beads.

Here is the test sled: GrayWolfsLair

The Sous Vide cookery with aluminum beads: 18.1 Sous Vide cooking with aluminum beads (graywolfslair.com)

Making food concentrates using vacuum: https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...-and-boiling-at-low-temperatures-under-vacuum

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Who says working in a lab has to be dull or sentence you to boring sack lunches??

Hee, hee, hee, check out my threads on building a mobile test sled and using it for cooking food stuff under vacuum and sous vide using aluminum beads.

Here is the test sled: GrayWolfsLair

The Sous Vide cookery with aluminum beads: 18.1 Sous Vide cooking with aluminum beads (graywolfslair.com)

Making food concentrates using vacuum: 18.3 Produce concentrates extracting and boiling at low temperatures under vacuum (graywolfslair.com)

Stay tuned for more to come.

That one links to your 1.4 commie sympathizing session, where you were trying to drug the "enemy", and elude deep state secrets on stealing clinton emails and Jump117's shatter recipe.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That one links to your 1.4 commie sympathizing session, where you were trying to drug the "enemy", and elude deep state secrets on stealing clinton emails and Jump117's shatter recipe.

Not sure why that is, and it still does after changing it. A puzzlement........

I deleted it and saved, before posting it again and it seems to have worked, but here it is again if not:

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/...s-under-vacuum

Latest posts

Latest posts