What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rosin convert looking for electric rig.

methias

:party:
Hi again. while I love my Focus V , there's something about a nice water (or ice) bong. Since burning is no longer on my menu and I still have a bong and collector, I got a DabPress Enail.:good:

Now one of the first things I noticed was that there's no automatic shut off unlike the Carta Focus V.
One would have thought an automatic shut off would be a no brainer but DabPress missed it.
No worries, I have an extra Sonoff 120 VAC 10 Amp wifi switch with inching. I spliced it into the power cord and set the inching feature to turn off 10 minutes after it is turned on. Now even if I forget to turn it off because I'm baked, it shuts down in 10.

:tiphat:
Vape on kids

Latest posts

Latest posts