What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
About 2-3 grams of Black Leb and a cup of ground weed, plus the 1 cup of weed that was in the original oil. I think the first batch would have been fine if I had decarbed it properly.

That was the first full night's uninterrupted sleep I've had in months.

Does anyone know if I can cut it with more coconut oil to make it less potent? So if I have a cup, and add a cup of clean, potency will be reduced by 50% right?

It should mix at any ratio.

Close enough to 50% for government work.

IE: 1gm concentrate divided by (9gm + 10gm oil)= .05263

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Cut my finger with a saw. Deep. I called doctors office to see if they would give me stitches, they said they would, as long as I didn't have a fever or cough. I get there and he won't stitch it, says it's too bad. Goto emergency room. What a pussy. So went to an empty hospital and got x-rays, stitches, prescriptions, and some sort of meeting with a social worker that comes around and asks if I have stairs (and how many) that lead into my home. Also asked if I feel safe in my own home. The whole process took less than an hour. Usually you wait in the waiting room for at least three hours.
Anyways, I started putting a lil dab of bho wax on the wound. It might just be in my head, but it does seem to be healing faster now, since I started.
No feeling in half my fingertip, but that will come back. It always does

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Cut my finger with a saw. Deep. I called doctors office to see if they would give me stitches, they said they would, as long as I didn't have a fever or cough. I get there and he won't stitch it, says it's too bad. Goto emergency room. What a pussy. So went to an empty hospital and got x-rays, stitches, prescriptions, and some sort of meeting with a social worker that comes around and asks if I have stairs (and how many) that lead into my home. Also asked if I feel safe in my own home. The whole process took less than an hour. Usually you wait in the waiting room for at least three hours.
Anyways, I started putting a lil dab of bho wax on the wound. It might just be in my head, but it does seem to be healing faster now, since I started.
No feeling in half my fingertip, but that will come back. It always does
Are you female?

Most females up here get a safety check because home isolation is creating violence in the home for some.

M

moose eater

Are you female?

Most females up here get a safety check because home isolation is creating violence in the home for some.

More and more common. Regimented/standard questions for many patients in the US; Guns at home? Sense of safety at home? Past history of being abused at home? Access issues? Number of children at home? Etc. ,Etc.

Sometimes I refuse to answer, other times I take the time. As far as I know, it's not an actual 'legal' requirement that the questions be answered.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Over 55 gets that treatment, I am pretty sure. Under 55, I didn't think so. But, then, it's been so fucking long since I was UNDER 55, I probably just don't remember. LOL

Aside male/female... are you an old fart (over 55)?

EDIT: Never mind. I just did a little searching and apparently, it's SOP now for everyone.

@Grey_Wolf I can't thank you enough for your work in this forum. I owe you most of my knowledge about cannabis extractions, which has given me a great deal of good moments, and taken away a great deal of bad ones :)

SpaceshipNelson

I've had to play around with the cinnamon (origin, manufacturer, ratio of cinnamon to myrrh) over the years. Balancing taste with effect can take a couple batches, don't be discouraged keep trying till you get it just right. Winterized concentrate always being preferred.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I made some oil about 6 months ago and wasn't impressed. It tasted like shit and was very weak so I put it in the fridge and forgot about it. I was getting ready to try again when I thought about it, so I decided to use it as a base. I used Liquid Coconut oil and this time had Liquid Sunflower Lecithin to add. I made it again and this time I had a few grams or has hanging around so I dissolved them in the oil and added 1 cup of ground bud to the 2 cups of oil.

It came out black and smelled like shit. I ordered size "00" Gelatin Caps thinking it would be easier to take. God damn... 1000 capsules showed up the next day (gotta love Prime.) I filled one to the top, and only half on the next capsule. I decided to take the "half filled" just to test and give me a baseline. If it worked at all.

Am I Ever Stoned! Too much. Been here for 2 hours so far and it's ain't slowing down. Really glad I didn't take the big one. lol

I'm going to buy #2 or 3s. If I need to take two, so be it. Now I will need a thousand.

View Image
PM inbound :tiphat:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
About 2-3 grams of Black Leb and a cup of ground weed, plus the 1 cup of weed that was in the original oil. I think the first batch would have been fine if I had decarbed it properly.

That was the first full night's uninterrupted sleep I've had in months.

Does anyone know if I can cut it with more coconut oil to make it less potent? So if I have a cup, and add a cup of clean, potency will be reduced by 50% right?
Yes :)

Kidete

No one has confirmed with absolute certainty that the "fragrant cane" referred to in Exodus was actually Marijuana. There's also no certainty as to whether the cannabis used was a potent indica/sativa or just native hemp plants with zero THC

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
No one has confirmed with absolute certainty that the "fragrant cane" referred to in Exodus was actually Marijuana. There's also no certainty as to whether the cannabis used was a potent indica/sativa or just native hemp plants with zero THC

we know that bro, but in the end it doesn't really matter. if it's helping people thats what counts.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

But it sure makes sense that it is pot. Why worry about it, dope is good for ya.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Chris Bennett has several videos and books that speak on this. Youtube removed a bunch of his seminars but he tries to re upload them.
His book "Sex, Drugs and Violence in the Bible" was excellent!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The land race most probably used would have been high CBD and would have worked.

It is telling that the alternatives suggested for "fragrant cane" don't work, and cannabis does marvelously.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is the way it starts........, then moves to friends and friends of relatives and friends............

Latest posts

Latest posts