What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant Growth Regulators (PGRs) thread

TexanTerps

Unless they are smoking cotton, I don't know what you are talking about. I wouldn't dare put a product that was dangerous on smoked product. I just know that is a pgr used in cotton production, and wondered if it was used. PGRs are used quite a bit in fruit and veg and some are quite natural and safe. I agree with you on not poisioning folks.

BongFu

Bloody hell a 10 year*old thread back from the dark ages and glory days of IC Mag. Yeah synthetic plant growth regulators are for losers, everyone knows that now although in 2010 when this thread was started there was still debate from the scumbags who chose to deny PGRs were in their flowering enhancers. Tanks for da memories.