What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good sativa for outdoor.

Hello guys, i am going to do an outdoor grow(guerilla) with two autoflower strains, one indica dominant and other sativa.
So, searching for sativa strains i finded auto amnesia haze(royal queen) and auto durban poison(dutch passion) who look great. Now i want your help guys to know who will be more resistent to the outdoor pests and mold.
Also for indica i think about getting auto kush'n'cheese(dinafem), do you think i will have trouble with it?

Depends on many factors, especially the weather.
If you want resistent autoflowers you want La Buena Hierba autoflowers.

The weather is generally good, he is not a big problem how are insects, mites, animals...
And that strain, La bueba Hierba, i don't know if i can get it, because will be more easy for to get these two strains than it. :)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
yeah sure you can buy LBH stuff here at seedbay or his own side ;)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just for recall this is a 4 years old thread from 2017. 😁 Whatever . LBH always around . 😉

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Veggia farmer,

Yeah sure. But I have seen that Dimodz sincerely wanted to help, so I permitted to spot dates and to precise that LBH is still around here. 😋 . And some fems are coming . 🌞

No , I have some gifted in fridge. But it is diesel haze autoreg something.

And I don't like haze in my diesel or diesel in my haze from what I have experimented .

Taste changes when you're getting older . Now, I can't smoke haze hybrids all year long and I have smoked already too much those last years . ( panama , moby dick , lemon haze, amnesia )
One of my favorite by the past was sensi northern light x haze from year 2000 something .(early 2000's whatever)

I have also tendency to prefer earthy taste than fruity taste now . It was reversed before .

Cheers.