What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Urban Legend Killer Mandarine auto outdoor

bibi40

After try this strain indoor , i have to give a test outdoor now ...

Here are the Urban Legends descriptive :

Another example of perfect match !

This is a feminised auto-flowering cannabis seed that has its origins in the cross of a Mandarine Auto and a OG Kush auto. This plant can grow very big depending on medium and pot sizes and feeding methods. F1 vigor.
Easy to grow but experienced growers will get satisfaction too. The flavor and aroma of Killer Mandarine Auto are pronounced very nice mandarine diesel like taste. It provides a potent and balanced effect, both physical and cerebral can be couchlock. Rush is euphoric.

Killer Mandarine Auto is a good option both for beginners and for experienced growers, as you can obtain a quality crop in a fast and easy way. It is advisable to add 30% of coco to the soil mix and to water it frequently but carefully.

Technical features of Killer Mandarine Auto :

Suitable for : Indoors outdoors organic hydro
Sex : Feminized autoflowering
Genotype : Indica-Sativa Hybrid
Cross : Mandarine auto x OG Kush auto
Comprehensive life cycle : 9-10 weeks
Yield : High
Height : 1 meter+ in right pot size
THC : High
CBD : unknown

bibi40

Here at babies stage :

fetch

bibi40

Thanks tobe !!!

I sprout them 4 weeks ago but they had a really slow start due to 2 weeks of non-stop rain ( and zero sun , of course ) .

:tiphat:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
Thanks tobe !!!

I sprout them 4 weeks ago but they had a really slow start due to 2 weeks of non-stop rain ( and zero sun , of course ) .

:tiphat:

The wrath of the weather Gods. Not much you can do but wait it out.