What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

Thanks for the comments! Yaa its not the autoflower we expected but we got some serious potential with these strains. it should be interesting to see how they finish.. cant wait to smoke some :joint:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
after seeing this thread i'm going to order a pack next year and do a little plot so i get some nice buds early in august. thank god those helicopters were just checking for fires and not buds.

Fuzzball

sorry to hear about the dude making off with the water line, hopefully he didnt clue in what its for?what about the pump? do you bring it in with you every time? that would be an expensive & very critical piece of equipment to replace.you have a lot of people here at the ICmag who are rooting for you to pull this crop in, BEST OF WISHES & BEST OF LUCK

A

arcticsun

wow i cant believe ive missed this thread until now

i read throught the whole thing, all 20some pages of it

what a fantastic grow m8 :respect:

antimatter

Veteran
lol you know your from BC when you find black pvc in the middle of nowhere, guy was probably just cleaning it up.

Were hoping he was just cleaning up not pissed we were out there and was trying to ruin our season, Who knows but were keeping a close eye on it now. Ill try to get some new pics up shortly

Fuzzball

EW is Early Wonder Skunk & EW -is Emerald Wonder both made by Solar Warrior

ops thats should read-- EWS is Early Wonder Skunk & EW -is Emerald Wonder both made by Solar Warrior

Last edited:

antimatter

Veteran
I hope with all the fires going on in our province that eradication efforts will be shut down, and all the money there spending how can they afford to look for pot?

EW is Early Wonder Skunk & EW -is Emerald Wonder both made by Solar Warrior

EW is Emerald Wonder And EWS is early wonder skunk? they are both from solar warrior, thats why im thinking they got their seeds confused.. possibly we got EW instead of EWS. all our plants are flowering but it seemed they were not all autoflowering but they are all still early which would explain if it were EW or the other strain they have

Fuzzball

Biggie- any updates? has the dude who stole your waterline stayed away?have the fires settled down?the weather forcast is for it to get sunny & hot again- good for finishing nice hard buds eh?

So far everything is untouched and looking very good! There has been new fires starting up all around but so far none have threatened our patches. here are some pics hopefully ill get more up ive been having problems uploading.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
HOLY SHIT!

I'm speechless...this is way better than i expected..way to grow bro..K++