What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

homebrew420

damn I want some autoflowers. I just love the idea of that. Especially here in Nor Colorado. shorts season, but dry, usually. Biggy did/do you guys ever have problems with bud rot? Those look great! Nice work. just how I would like to do it. Peace

HookaHittaH

Deff impressed with your grow biggie. Looking forward to seeing how fat those ladies get. That first pic looks like a small jungle ha. Good luck and stay safe out there...

zappa66

hey BiggySmallsbud, you should try some GG next year, seems like they would be right up your ally! They seem to be very similar in finishing time to you're EWS.

1014720.jpg

1014722.jpg

1014725.jpg

1014727.jpg

1014730.jpg

interesting crosses too, that Auto ak47 x Gui(greencrack x Lui) sounds killer props bro!

Thanks man! We wanted the GG.. dont know were to get it?? Ive been subscribed to your thread and following it, they look good!! What Nutrients did you give them? The Auto Gui and Auto GrapeSkunk are bushy they looked like they went into force flower when we brought them out but then reveged, hopefully they will start to flower and we can polinate them and further the cross.

So we go out last night, While making our way up to the patch there were two planes and a helicopter circling just west of the area almost directly over the patch! We watched for a while they slowly moved away still circling but the helicopter had a dump bucket, on our way out we could smell smoke heavily so were sure they were looking for hot spots and putting out a small fire on the other side of the hill from our patch. Scary as shit though! And get this, We then drive through to our next spot(they are one and a quater hours away) We get there and go to hook up all the hose to pump and store water in the barrels for the week and someone or somthing has taken around 8 lengths of hose that was stored hidden in the bush near the watering hole! Just Fucking gone! We were able to somehow scrape together and fix a bunch of scraps of hose we had out there and still pump into the patch, thank god and we hid the hose in a different area but this is fucked! nothing else touched! Yet? Nothing ever just goes right! But on the bright side we harvested two auto ak's and saw a flying squirrel!!! haha it was sweet ohh and the plants are looking fuckin incredible so cross my finger we will still make it this year!

bobmerlay

biggy, thats one of the finest looking gardens ive ever seen, I like the idea of using a lowlife ak47 to cross with a "normal" outdoor plant, i thought it would reduce flowering time but not by much in the f1, a few weeks most.... but your girls look pretty far gone in their budding up around what date do you expect to harvest, and how much faster does that make it than the EWS would take uncrossed to auto ak47 outdoors normally to finish?
keep up the excellent work!

hes just being a dick
what date do you expect to harvest around and what date do the pure EWS finish normally?

Well mr Merlay we were expecting to be harvesting over the next couple weeks but we believe the EWS that we got from the vancouver seed bank might have been one of breeders(solar warrior) others strains.. The true EWS we have going will be done late august which is when its supposed to be done by i geuss, They are looking really good!!. These are seeds from 3 seasons ago, the EWS we got in the mail and crossed with the Auto AK we believe might be solar warriors emerald wonder or the rainbow skunk or whatever they call it. alot of our plants are a way into flower but a select few are not flowering yet or just stretching.. the majority of the plants grew larger then the EWS is even supposed to so we dont know what happened. but we got a super early male that we crossed with all the earliest flowering females and will give the Auto strain another go next year. so this year so far it has turned into a partially auto flower grow but all is pretty early, were going to be harvesting the rest of the auto ak and early phenos this week and in about a couple weeks all the EWS (from seasons ago) and bunch of our cross will be done.. were hopeing 4-5 weeks till the majority of everything else will be done. should be out of the bush by the middle of sept. But we did get alot of good looking females autoflower on us that are full of full auto seeds for next year and some of the larger later phenos will be seeded to work with as well. still looking pretty good for us! I sure hate not geting what your order with seed banks.. the seeds even came in a tube sayn they were EWS im geussin they got some seeds mixed in when they packaged them up.

Pics 1,2,3 are early phenos of our strain pic 4 is two clones of a strain called CHAD we brought out late but are not autoflower but early flowering, we are using them for breeding.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

bobmerlay

looks like your onto a winner with the ak47 cross if you stabilize it get all the plants finish like picture 3 :yummy:
very nice budshots :joint:

J

JackKerouac

They look good. There is a lot of potential with semi-autoflowers like Guerilla Greens to finish early.