What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

jus'plain'gill

One helluva grow! Do you have everything harvested yet?

I'd love to do something like that in my area. I can grow from April/May thru October so the main issue would be finding the spot and the right strain. My Diesel Ryders, I think, wouldn't produce enough per plant to make it worthwhile but I've got a pack of Low Life AK-47/Lemon Skunk I'd like to run for seed to see the size of some of the phenotypes.

Good growing and good luck!

.JPG

So Everything is harvested dried and trimmed.. We got about the same from the first harvest as the second but. So for the entire season im estimating 20p.. Ill get some more bud pics up soon!

Here are a couple pics of a couple pounds from the second harvest.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
goooood dammmm they look great as ever. very very very nice.
OOOOO man do I wish I could get me some of the good AF seeds.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Here are a couple pics of a couple pounds from the second harvest.

picture.php

Ya gonna show us a Pic of this "20lb Harvest"
Must be a mtn of dried weed
Would have to Be 10 times bigger than this one
Don't get all upset
I'm just asking for a finished pic
of
"The Biggest Outdoor Auto-Flower grow"
:joint:
picture.php

A

arcticsun

:laughing: hey drbg :D theman! :witch2:

descided to try the autos myself, see what all the whoop-la is about

precenting one fully auto girl, pehkuruder
picture.php

the yield is methinks decent. -ive yet to try the potency

if anything it gives me a shot at outdoor in far northern latitutes, and the locals have zero access to pot here only imported dry-rock so the fall height is small and potential huge.

be well -arcticsun

microgram

I'd hate to bump the thread, but I have a few questions, JUST like everyone else! lol.

When you flowered EWS and the auto ak47, what was the light schedule on? I guess the possibility of breeding these two would result in a whole variety of variation, as you've stated before. But if you crossed two autos: you should at least get a majority of autos? no? Maybe because the genetics for Early Wonder Skunk are unknown? I talked with someone from Vancouver Seed Bank, and they said that it was amazing. and im hopefully planning to do something similar as you but on a MUCH SMALLER scale. :yoinks:

Maybe he's busy still harvesting or pushing his chronic? Or maybe he's stuck under a rock! Damn those Rocky Mountains! hehehe

hilbie

nice plants, but very far from 20 pounds, ive seen plenty of rooms of 8-9 pounds of weed and this doesnt look anywere even near that. autos are fun outdoors, but potency of autos isnt that great, they get boring really fast. im surprised in that forest u were in u didnt loose more to mold. well great work, outdoors autos are the only way to go, who has 5 months of dicking around outside for a harvest.

First off, will the haters please clear out.. yo hilbie, he said "heres a COUPLE pounds from the second harvest" he didnt day all 20 lbs were pictured here.. Get ur head out of your asses, or please leave ur comments to your self. This grow was huge, and I got nothin but respect for Biggy, and this outdoor grow. Doing it real big!

Ive got atleast 500 lowryder 2's, 700+ Doubleryders, a handful of LL Auto AK-47, and a handful of Mossy jems to play with this winter. I will be trying to create an ultimate AF strain, to do a massive outdoor this spring. Mad props biggy! Thanks for sharing brother.

10TT

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
First off, will the haters please clear out.. yo hilbie, he said "heres a COUPLE pounds from the second harvest" he didnt day all 20 lbs were pictured here.. Get ur head out of your asses, or please leave ur comments to your self. This grow was huge, and I got nothin but respect for Biggy, and this outdoor grow. Doing it real big!

Ive got atleast 500 lowryder 2's, 700+ Doubleryders, a handful of LL Auto AK-47, and a handful of Mossy jems to play with this winter. I will be trying to create an ultimate AF strain, to do a massive outdoor this spring. Mad props biggy! Thanks for sharing brother.

10TT

Why...so U can grow it ONE time and then NEVER again
any seed grown plant is a ONE time thing
Hence the cloning of most Popular MMJ strains
for
REPEATABILITY
from 100 seeds come 100 different
Pheno's
of the same plant
Seed sisters can NOT genetically be the same ever
the AF breeders know this
that why they keep bringing out the
"latest greatest thing"
to Sell seeds

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
You got it all figured out Dr.bud, we might as well just give up on the whole damn thing. Screw improving genetics...

I swear I have seen that same post on another thread...

A

arcticsun

Your arguments are not very convincing to me DrBG, nor very impressing.

The fact is that the current heating trend of the globe intensifies the further north you get. The heating occurs at a higher rate in the arctic and subarctic areas then anywhere else. In these areas there are temperate zones due to ocean currents and weathers systems which further benefits plant growth

Organisms are moving either north or south depending on location to equator as the global warming trend continues. The heating leads to a higher Co2 content in the atmosphere which allows more sunlight to be absorbed by organisms. Thus giving a benefit to plants in far northern or southern latitudes because of more sunlight hours.

This makes the auto plant highly interesting for many reasons, and breeding it even more important as there may be much about it we dont understand yet.

Now its ridiculous to claim that breeders of autos deliberately try to con their customers with a product they do not believe in. I take offense to this as a far northern latitude grower with a crystal clear need for this product. It is as if you fail to recognize that Scandinavia exists with its extreme far northern latitude forests and lush vegetation.

You seem to have no knowledge of the previous existing tropical environments at the poles, nor could you possibly have thought very hard about the fact that the socalled "dark reactions" or "light independent" reactions in the photosynthesis does not need darkness to proceed, they proceed even in full light radiation as long as the needed components are present. Plants in a continuous light environment develop a higher photosynthetic capacity and hence a lower sensitivity to light.

Do you not see how an adaption to a high intencity light or continuous light environment or visa versa, can cause unwanted effects and senescence when removed from its original habitat?

http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/gsl/geoscientist/geonews/page5718.html

Why...so U can grow it ONE time and then NEVER again
any seed grown plant is a ONE time thing
Hence the cloning of most Popular MMJ strains
for
REPEATABILITY
from 100 seeds come 100 different
Pheno's
of the same plant
Seed sisters can NOT genetically be the same ever
the AF breeders know this
that why they keep bringing out the
"latest greatest thing"
to Sell seeds

No you cant keep an auto as a mother plant, or grow one certain plant for a longer than one cycle, BC they AUTOFLOWER!
The idea is to make 100s-1000s of seeds of a certain AF hybrid. Your right, no seed will be exactly the same, but you can stabilize a strain and nearly every plant will be similar.. Your a real piece of work arent you.. Do u have something personal with the Auto's? Or do u just like to be a dick? Roll out hater.

10TT

hilbie

bottom line, auto genes suck, but for an outdoor run there great, anybody growing indoor with them soon gets bored and returns to real seeds, the ones with a hundred percent good genes. but yah doc bud you have no point, and if youved smoked the newer autos you would see some conformity amongst them, or maybe u have a point considering their wont be a special pheno in the bunch as there autos, but indoor guys arent going to switch there rooms out to a plant that gets part of its genes from utter ditch weed so u guys have to understand the distaste for them, hey great out door grow, never said it wasnt, autos rock outdoors!