What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Here are some pics of the dry freshly trimmed plants that did actually autoflower, its not all of the autoflowers just a couple. but so far the smoke is just as good as any indoor around here if not better! So for the plants that are autoflower we averaged about 1.5-2 oz a plant with 2-3 plants in a pot.
What autos have you tried? The ak47 was descent in the vapordaddy but i didnt enjoy smoking them to much didnt get much feeling from them. I would like to try the desielryder.. but i still say the EWS is some of the best auto genes out there, any whos able to get it i highly suggest you do! .
We had 10 or so Auto Ak-47 females this summer. yes the smoke wasnt the best but thats only a couple oz of our entire harvest! .

Well simple math says 10 plants, using the weights U claim
is 15-20oz's...of ?
I'm just Quoting U man
The part I removed was concerning a MJ gettin U high in a Vape but not when smoked...dats nonsense also

The 1.5-2 oz a plant were not auto ak47 it was the cross which turned out great regardless of what you think or post on my thread! the auto ak47 averaged half an oz so that would mean 5 oz or so of auto ak47 that will be used for hash not 20.

antimatter

Veteran
not sure what all this talk about not getting you high is about, it gets you plenty high.. but the bud is to airy at least that has been my experience.

HookaHittaH

Nice grow Biggy. I think you will turn a lot more people onto AFs. I dont know what that guys deal is. Maybe its a bad case of Cola Envy ... haha

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here are some pics of the dry freshly trimmed plants that did actually autoflower, its not all of the autoflowers just a couple. theres a couple pics of the plants not yet harvested. the pic was from 4 days ago all the plants thaty didnt autoflower did all start flowering around the first week of august so its still a pretty descent early strain we have all the male we seeded with was really early and hearty so we should have a better season next year. but so far the smoke is just as good as any indoor around here if not better! So for the plants that are autoflower we averaged about 1.5-2 oz a plant with 2-3 plants in a pot.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

So whatch ones R the AFs.

cuz if I could get AFs to grow that big with that much buds on it then I would be in hog heaven.
I would mix them in with my other strains. :woohoo:

#1cheesebuds.. The pics of the trimmed buds are some of the plants that AF, Ill go through and repost a couple. The plants that AF(not the auto-ak47) were between 1.5-4.5 feet tall averaging 2 oz a plant some im sure were closer to 3oz. just get the EWS if you want early buds like this!

So the very last of our plants were harvested monday night, we are just going to start trimming what we harvested last monday(10 days ago) the rest is still drying. From the first spot we harvested mid sept we got approx 10 pounds. We are expecting up to twice as much from this second spot.. we will see. I hope to get some more dry cured bud pics and the pics from the last two harvests.

M

mossy

From the first spot we harvested mid sept we got approx 10 pounds. We are expecting up to twice as much from this second spot.. we will see.

Wow...Well Done M8....:woohoo::woohoo:

Any news on the second spot...?

Have a great weekend...:joint:

Seedling

That is nothing short of WOW!!! Cant wait for some dried bud shots and a smoke report! What strain is that showing the autom colours? Looking mighty good my friend, very very well done.

BigLaughter

The third photo on your last posting is soooo nice.Like the colours the autum gave them.
Looks on the pic that you had them in pot´s??????

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wowza Biggysmallsbuds !!!

thank you for those beautiful pictures!! and btw dont worry about dr budgreen, i maybe new here but i've seen him getting call out on a lot of threads. He just like to talk negatives.

i think he caught a case of cola envy :D ( and like someone said, you can tell the poster is a child just by looking at their sig )

keep up the great work biggysmallsbuds!