No announcement yet.

afterthought autos - Numbskull Auto Test grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a MEDICAL CANNABIS certification class through Dustin Sulak, D.O. for medical cannabis. Sent several samples of NUMBSKULL to him and others to try.

He came back with a glowing (no pun intended) report on NUMBSKULL, and he mentioned a perfect example of what is needed in Medical Marijuana dispensaries, sandwiched between low thc <0.3 % thc/high CBD and other high thc strains.

By having the medium potentcy of 9.85%, 10.67% and 10.40% (3 different pheno samples) NUMBSKULL is a strain for the best "micropdosing" for chronic pain, MS (as I knew earlier from our own customers) and help with dosing for sleep.

Dr. Sulak mentions the mantra, "the less, the better" often in his classes, webinars.According to Sulak, patients are now turning to microdosing in order to treat conditions such as depression, stress, anxiety, pain, and to help improve focus and promote sleep.
    While a substantial amount of empirical evidence is still lacking, there is some clinical research suggesting that less is in fact more when it comes to medicinal cannabis.

What he mentioned in a recent email:

Microdosing marijuana isn’t for patients who lean on cannabis for chronic severe pain relief. However, more and more patients are finding that lower doses of THC paired with a full spectrum cannabinoid profile can be the best therapeutic solution for cannabis.

The length of a tolerance break depends on your consumption patterns. In general, it works to halt consumption for 48 hours. Start again with a very low dose of 1 to 2 mg of THC. Try this out for one or two sessions and see how you feel. If that isn’t effective, increase the dosage to 5 milligrams of THC and onward.

The art of microdosing requires patience and mindfulness. If you do it right, you’ll be well on your way to achieving harmony between your mind and body.

He says having a lower dose thc strain offers the ability to function without the paranoia and sometimes, nausea from higher percentage strain of more than 20-23%.

And it offers more (through less) with medium thc, and a smal to medium amount of CBD, depending on pheno.

He gives NUMBSKULL, a solid 9 in the 0-10 potency scale for mid-level thc strains. Whoo-hoo! Yes, airboob, a little humility and praise!!

There's only a few choices for midlevel cannabis(between 8-12% thc) out there when I talked to dispensary and growers for medical cannabis in CO, AZ, NM, NV. There are usually none or 1 strain that suits the 8-12% strain.

And all seemed intrigued to have a kush type plant that can have some medicinal purposes reported by Dr. Sulak's patients:
    Head: Relaxing; Thought provoking; Meditative; Light headed; Exhilarating;Sleepy; Narcotic; Pain numbing;
    Body: Calming; Couchlocking; Pain decrease

And with other phenos of NUMBSKULL (I sent samples from 3 different phenos), there is actually 2.50% and 3.67% CBD in two of the three strains with 10.65% thc!

We're ON to something great!!
    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! Getting website this week. Asked for remaining packs to be mailed back. SeedBay only has (I presume) SERVER FUND hybrid strains. Doing so much more business in the good ol' USA, and another UK seed site.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
    sigpic

Comment

That is some really interesting and informative reading. I agree 100% about Numbskull qualities. I’m glad that they found some CBD in it and that our THC numbers darn close. The bud structure is fantastic. The taste and aroma starts good and definitely matures to even better quality over time.
      I’m now 30 days post harvest, yielding great quality and results out of the first two plants. I’ve made 2 pounds of butter, shared a half with my sister‘s mother-in-law for oral pain relief(see coffee story) and still have 1 1/2z left.
      Rnd 2 has just dried for a week, last one chopped, those stories next.

Comment

Numbskull Auto test grow-Rnd 2 Harvest

It’s been 7 days since she was chopped and hung to dry. 5 full days hanging as a plant, and then cut branches and hung clothesline style for the final 2 days.
        The same consistent walnut size, solid buds throughout. If there is 1 g of popcorn buds for the shake pile, it’s a lot.
        That’s another consistent feature of Numbskull, good size buds throughout the entire plant and hardly any tiny popcorn.
        Ended up with 46g of bud, so should cure down to around 40g, in only 77 days.
        Nice ROI
        Attached Files

Comment

Numbskull Test Grow- Last one

4th in line, harvested in the clean up spot, last but not least went 11 weeks also, getting chopped this morning.
          Very similar structure as 2 of the 3 others. Of the group of 4 for this test run, 3 were 14-18”, with 1 reaching a foot taller.
          Based on predecessors, she’ll need a week to fully dry.
          Numbskull has been 1 mighty fine test grow.
          She’s a keeper
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Scrogmeister View Post
            It’s been 7 days since she was chopped and hung to dry. 5 full days hanging as a plant, and then cut branches and hung clothesline style for the final 2 days.
            The same consistent walnut size, solid buds throughout. If there is 1 g of popcorn buds for the shake pile, it’s a lot.
            That’s another consistent feature of Numbskull, good size buds throughout the entire plant and hardly any tiny popcorn.
            Ended up with 46g of bud, so should cure down to around 40g, in only 77 days.
            Nice ROI
            Love them walnuts and trimmed bud pics!
            That's what we're proud of, a good return on investment!!
            We'll say it again- bravo, to you, Scrogmeister, for your descriptive grow and success with NUMBSKULL!

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
            "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
            We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! Getting website this week. Asked for remaining packs to be mailed back. SeedBay only has (I presume) SERVER FUND hybrid strains. Doing so much more business in the good ol' USA, and another UK seed site.

sigpic

Comment

Numbskull Test Grow Final Report

Fourth and final Numbskull girl has been chopped and hung to dry over 6 days. Very similar structure as two of the others, aside from the one tall plant. The fourth weighed in at 36 g, so will probably settle in around 30 cured. All within 11 weeks from sprout.
              I was lucky and pulled four out of four girls with the four seeds I’ve grown, resulting in:
              #1: Tall plant yielding 82g dried/70g cured;
              #2: Moderate size about 2 feet, yielding 58g dried/49g cured;
              #3: moderate size at 2 feet, yielding 46g/40g cured;
              #4: Just under 2 feet yielding 35g, suspecting it will cure down to 30g.
              AGAIN, ALL DONE @11 WEEKS WITH 5-10% AMBER
              Excellent consistent bud structure, pest resistant, no issues with mold and mildew.
              A very nice floral aroma and taste when cured. A nice moderate daytime choice. Pursuant to feedback from friends and family, it has a nice medicinal affect with nerve pain and topical muscular pain.
              For a test grow, I’d say that numbskull is ready to go worldwide.
              Thank you so much afterthought autos, this has been a pleasure
              Attached Files

Comment

Wonderful synopsis, Scrog! Thanks for taking the effort to grow our gear!

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X