What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Gorilla Cookies

bibi40

Be sure about that mate ,

2 last plants will be ready soon ,

other are dryin and curing ,
I know what I can expect about , just good cookies comings :biggrin:

:tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
dayum thats purty ,been out of the loop for a month or so trying to get my head screwed on straight ,been a shity few moms with my parents dying my dog dying ,glad i have a hobby to get me right again

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor
picture.php

bibi40

@Chuckyoufarley

hope you the best now , as you said your hobby can help you .

@Urban legends

cookies so good ...

Cmoon

Dangerous looking gear Bibi, enjoy the fruits of your labour and thanks indeed for the informative show:tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Lovely grow bibi!
Just recieved one free seed of this exact variety. Saving it for summer balcony.

Enjoy the smokes ;)

Cheers

bibi40

wow these look great just got one as freebie will be poping soon and doing outside. cant wait!!

Thanks mate ,

yes great strain ,
follow the autoflower guide in this section if you are not used with autos , and great results comings ...

Latest posts

Latest posts