What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel 250W HPS

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Here's my old grow, 3 x Cream Caramel AF.
These pics were made at 58 days from seed.
Enjoy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Nice grow. How much did you get?

Thanks for stopping. I've picked up about 30g each.
It wasn't the greatest harvest of my life but probably the most high end... :D That time I used repotting to contain the heights around 2nd week.

:wave:

what kind of nutes and soil did you use?

Hi, thanks for stopping!!!
I've grown them in a hand-made microgrow, with organic substrate and a mix of mineral & organic foods. Was the first time for me about mixing of nutes. I used 6.5 liters pots.

I've got 2 main phenos: a green (white rhino) with scent of musk and a violet (probably maple leaf) with taste of sweet blueberry, caramelized.

Nice trip!
:D

Last edited:

Desert Dan

Veteran
Very nice pics! I ran 2 or 3 of these, but they did not show much vigor at all and I ended up pulling them after 3 weeks to make space for some others... Makes me wonder if I screwed up : )

DD

Nice grow! The second pic is interesting - lots of bud development and side branching. Was that something you did, or just happened?

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Very nice pics! I ran 2 or 3 of these, but they did not show much vigor at all and I ended up pulling them after 3 weeks to make space for some others... Makes me wonder if I screwed up : )

DD

Hi, in my opinion the CC are ''flagships'' of this bank.
Then in growing there are a lot of factors that will determine the final outcome.

Thanks for visit!

nice - looks like the pink went to the calyx in the smaller 1 - dja get any seeds?

Yes, i had 2 pheno. A green and a violet.
You saw well!!! :)

i had some dieselryder show the same type of colouration

looks nice mate

Hey mate!! Thanks for visit...!!
I'm sure they were beautiful, weren't they?
Did you have any picture or thread about?

Nice grow! The second pic is interesting - lots of bud development and side branching. Was that something you did, or just happened?

I don't know which pic you're referring to...
2 of 3 are grown naturally (after repotting), over the third i used little LST and each branch had same production.

Latest posts

Latest posts