What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

auto great white shark(lowlife) diesel ryder (lowryder) 400wt. soil. seedrun.

cmbohio

just orderd 5 each auto great white shark and diesel ryder.
ordered from the single seed center . this will be my fourth order from this company. and my seeds have always arrived as said.
did have some problems with one batch of autos but i believe it was due to crap gear from shortstuff. this time i went with the big dogs lowlife and lowryder. will start grow journal as soon as seeds get here. plants will be flowered under 400hps. and started under 150 hps. grown in soil. working on finding a good soil . hard to find anything considering i need like 100 gallons of soil. and its wintertime in northern ohio. kind of limited to what wally world and lowes have left in clearance. fucking sucks. been to greenhouses and everything. having hard time to find good dirt for a decent price.

anyone have any grow experience with these strains. grow/smoke reports ? and im not looking for 10 people to tell me im gonna get a shitty yield cause they are autos. i know im losing yield. but im gaining buds in like 9 weeks. not to mention its just good old fashioned fun. and once i get this under my belt. i wont have to buy anymore weed from shitty ass fucking street level dealers.

5th

Veteran
hard to find anything considering i need like 100 gallons of soil. and its wintertime in northern ohio. kind of limited to what wally world and lowes have left in clearance. fucking sucks. been to greenhouses and everything. having hard time to find good dirt for a decent price.

and im not looking for 10 people to tell me im gonna get a shitty yield cause they are autos. i know im losing yield. but im gaining buds in like 9 weeks. not to mention its just good old fashioned fun. and once i get this under my belt. i wont have to buy anymore weed from shitty ass fucking street level dealers.

True that, and good luck. :tiphat: