What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 Labs Auto AK

Habits

Heya IC,

I received a free feminized Auto AK seed with my latest order. The rest of my plants are regular photoperiod sensitive strains so it's basically just along for the ride. They sprouted about 17 days ago, looking lush & vigorous so far.

- 600w HPS
- Coco coir in a 12 litre (3gal) bucket
- Canna coco A/B, Rhizotonic, Zym, Boost, PK13/14

Currently running lights at 20/4. I'll be flipping to 12/12 in a few weeks, 35-42 days from sprouting. Obviously this will impact the autoflower's yield but lacking a separate growspace it will have to do.

- How fast will the AK finish? I couldn't find a definite answer, assuming 70-75 days usually? How will the 12/12 cycle affect it?

- When should i use Canna PK?

Thanks in advance for any input,

Habs

afternoon

afternoon Habs,

it's good to see others with an auto ak, though I have thrown mine straight into 12/12 due to space restrictions, so I hope for a reasonable quantity and quality but we shall see....

yup, I'm going for around 70 days too, have you got any photos ?

I will pop a few pics up when she appears, which should be tomorrow..

cheerio

afternoon

as promised here's the day 2 photo, she came up quicker than expected

cheerio

Attachments

• auto ak, looks good 2 days up.jpg
    auto ak, looks good 2 days up.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 61

Habits

Eya afternoon,

off to a solid start i see. Is that a smart pot?

Here's mine, doesn't look like much yet:

Attachments

• ak.jpg
    ak.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 52

Darkforces1

running 12/12 will just decrease the yield and size some but not that much, You should be fine and the days growing will be about the same.

highroller614

I grew 1 this summer outside and it was a larger yielding autoflower for sure.`I got like 70 grams off of it. It looked the part but it's buzz was like smoking a hemp rope. I bet there is some nice phenos to be had but I will never know. I posted my grow here so check it out if your interested.

Habits

Sup guys, thanks for dropping by

Dark - glad to hear that. Gonna flip in 2-3 weeks, depending on how fast my other plants grow. 21 days of veg today and the AK is filling up with preflowers. Hopefully she'll hit the stretch phase soon.

All's well except for some leaf tip curling on new growth - i've probably been watering too frequently. Gonna try every 3-4 days until she grows a bit. Dialed up the nutes from half to full strength this week.

High - hemp rope eh, well here's hoping the AK can beat that in potency! Checked out your thread, good looking plants mate.

Peace,

Habs

highroller614

I'm betting that G13 Labs F2'd another breeder's hard work and claimed it's there on. The NL and AK has been out for a while from other breeders. Anyhow good luck with your AK and stay toking my friend.

Habits

Almost 5 weeks in.
She's about 50cm tall.
Feeding A/B @ 30ml/10l, Boost @ 20ml, Rhizo & Zym @ 10ml.

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 60

afternoon

Eya afternoon,

off to a solid start i see. Is that a smart pot?

no sadly,just a plain ole plastic bag, 8 litres, much cheaper than pots... any way here's mine day 19, in mix of canna coco and professional soil,just started feeding with GH (Micro and Bloom) to make a lucas type mix....test for watering by bag weight...introduced coco to help with my tendency to over water.....yours looking beautiful habs,here's hoping !!

cheerio for now

Attachments

• auto ak  .jpg
    auto ak .jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Habits

Heya afternoon,

yours is looking healthy & ready for some accelerated growth.
What kinda lights are you running?

Mine is 70cm tall at day 38, hoping she will settle down soon.

Take care

Attachments

• Day 38 (1).jpg
    Day 38 (1).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 56
  • Day 38 (2).jpg
    Day 38 (2).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Day 38 (3).jpg
    Day 38 (3).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Day 38 (5).jpg
    Day 38 (5).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 53

afternoon

Heya afternoon,

yours is looking healthy & ready for some accelerated growth.
What kinda lights are you running?

Mine is 70cm tall at day 38, hoping she will settle down soon.

Take care
afternoon habs,

she under 600w hps like your good self,though you in bigger pot. she running alongside a supersonic crystal storm (and other non-autos) though I got 3 of my own hybrids that I'm running straight into 12/12, treating 'em like auto's..see how they go.
they were the phattest seeds i ever seen, thinking they from the Kandy Kush, but i really don't know.. and that's part of the fun.

you're about 3 weeks ahead of me habs, so i have something to compare with..good job mate
cheerio

Latest posts

Latest posts