What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SGS RAINBOW...a.k.a PinkBud f1 & Fruit Salad x PinkBud f1

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Sorry to hear bud. I've got 13 female pbXfs in my setup now..less than 2 weeks from now they will be under 300 Watts alone...after the blueberry harvest of course ;)

uptosumpn

Veteran
thanks for the comment guys, really appreciate it! havent forgot about postin those pics, will try and do it this wknd. moving is a bitch!!!! HATE IT! specially during the holidays...other than that, they have been drying for a wk now and will prob go in jars tomm. looks like a decent yeild too....BUT could have been better, have test smoked a few lower buds on all strains and WOW! these plants arent even fully dry yet and I was baked last night!! wait till they get a mini cure, (1wk)!! and then I will giv a smoke report! Oh, gonna be getting rid of some equipt that i dont need and if anyone is interested PM me and we can discuss details...(8 bulb 4' HO T5's<<Brand New, CloneBox<<42"x 28"x47" used but in great condition, Felize 125w CFL<<Brand New and a 6" cool tube<<Brand NEw....<^(this wont get me banned, wiil it??)