What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sticky Beast Automatic ( Zamnesia Seeds ).

H.Marks

My first grow. Small room off my home office / mancave.

11 weeks in. Will explain as I post with images from week 1 etc.

Just pruned some leaves that were fading and curling. I have pruned the fan leaves twice before to allow light through the plant.

First grow so I will learn if that was a good thing or not. Have two more just starting out in life.

IMG_1008.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1008.JPG Views:	117 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	17944597

Last edited:

bibi40

Hard to say ...
for what i try Cookie killer ( Urban legends ) and Gorilla girl ( Sweet seeds ) was the smallest in height but with good yield and quality ...
there are dwarwes plant in the first generations of auto's but i can't advice them due to their poor quality and yield !

:wave:

H.Marks

Hard to say ...
for what i try Cookie killer ( Urban legends ) and Gorilla girl ( Sweet seeds ) was the smallest in height but with good yield and quality ...
there are dwarwes plant in the first generations of auto's but i can't advice them due to their poor quality and yield !

:wave:

Thanks will check out Gorilla girl.

H.Marks

Zamnesia sent me 3 Purple Punch seeds for free, I do not think I will be able to grow them indoors, plus not auto.

Last edited:

H.Marks

Week 2 and my little grow tent arrived, time to hide her away.

The lighting is a 20W LED bought off amazon for 15 euro or whatever.

Sprout is starting to reach for the skies.

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0742.JPG

H.Marks

Week 3 well day 14 actually. As you can see I am still using the 20W LED bulb. My bad starter I guess.

I am probably thinking at this stage that I need a stronger light in here.

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

H.Marks

Week 4 and it looks like I upgraded bulb to 100W. About time. Pathetic looking plant at 23 days eh.

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0784.JPG

H.Marks

Week 8 and she was out on day release by the looks.

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 124

H.Marks

Popped my Cherry. First joint off first grow.

Cut off a small branch last week when I had the curling leaves etc.

Quite dry this morning but maybe a day or so longer would have been better for me.

Nice high. Motivating.

Looking forward to harvest next week.

IMG_1076.JPG