This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhiloStoned View Post
    I gotta start checking out AFN...I just now started getting into autos.
    Yeah it's a pretty good place to go for autos. They have pretty crazy info over there. I started running some autos myself because I saw how much people where starting to pull and how potent they are coming now. Seems like most people are running Mephisto Genetics now because of yield and potency. They are getting any where from 3-4 plus zips a plant under a 600 watt LED light with those genetics. They are ranging in the 20+ THC now also. Some of the Meph's ones finish within 8-10 weeks. Also running some Ace autos to see how the potency compare to Mephisto Genetics and will run my free Seedsman autos I got with my purchase for comparison. Happy growing as always.
    Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Yeah, AFN is a crazy site. Prefer here on IC.
      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
        Yeah, AFN is a crazy site. Prefer here on IC.
        Yeah, everytime I have checked it out it seemed a little crazy & cumbersome...but I imagine there is a lot to be gained from it too.
        - The Philosopher Stoned

"If we gave up on bagseed, the cannabis genetic pool would be forever doomed...I mean the greatest treasures are hidden in those bags, besides don't you think you can grow that strain better than the next guy?" - old anonymous hippie

I grow everything, everywhere...I'm a botanarchist.

When I grow up I wanna be Johnny Appleweed, breed the perfect strain, and sow my seed wherever there's a train.

A Proud Member of the B.S.G.A. (Bag Seed Growers Association)

sigpic

Comment

Don't overlook afterthought autos! I've had some really potent plants from them and with all the extras, it's always a great deal.

Comment

Another one for the road ♪♫

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Wizard View Post
              Don't overlook afterthought autos! I've had some really potent plants from them and with all the extras, it's always a great deal.
              Appreciate your high five, MW! Post your pics here, if you like, or in Seed Bay Private Breeders section.

Finishing our season w/ mix results, yet, happy....more than happy with what we toiled and finished.
              Going to have to explore or spray chile water during seed stage to thwart either worms or moths that looooove drilling holes in seeds. Tsk. Since we plant in high desert forest and closer to Ponderosa pines, wondering if that's p[art of the problem.

Anyway, new gear for the year!!

Sweet Spot indoors- best light, environment, medium you can afford! Now is not the time to skimp on ingredients, per se! Philo, you've find yours, I'm sure.
              ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
              "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
              We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
              sigpic

Comment

I usually don't give **** a second thought, but here's one
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                  Sweet Spot indoors- best light, environment, medium you can afford! Now is not the time to skimp on ingredients, per se! Philo, you've find yours, I'm sure.
                  Definitely, running some HLG 3000k boards, and KIS Organics and/or Build-a-Soil Clack's Mix kits...gotta lock down some good ventilation before I start & I'm using those fabric tall pots as well as some air-pots I fashioned together vertically to make tall pots that hole 4-5 gals. I definitely wanna run some of your gear alongside the Mephistos that I have and some breeder F2 autos I got given to me.
                  - The Philosopher Stoned

"If we gave up on bagseed, the cannabis genetic pool would be forever doomed...I mean the greatest treasures are hidden in those bags, besides don't you think you can grow that strain better than the next guy?" - old anonymous hippie

I grow everything, everywhere...I'm a botanarchist.

When I grow up I wanna be Johnny Appleweed, breed the perfect strain, and sow my seed wherever there's a train.

A Proud Member of the B.S.G.A. (Bag Seed Growers Association)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X