Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about these? They look like they might do the trick...

247Garden 4-Gallon Tall Aeration Fabric Pot/Tree Grow Bag (Black w/Green Handles 14.5"H x 9"D)
    - The Philosopher Stoned

"If we gave up on bagseed, the cannabis genetic pool would be forever doomed...I mean the greatest treasures are hidden in those bags, besides don't you think you can grow that strain better than the next guy?" - old anonymous hippie

I grow everything, everywhere...I'm a botanarchist.

When I grow up I wanna be Johnny Appleweed, breed the perfect strain, and sow my seed wherever there's a train.

A Proud Member of the B.S.G.A. (Bag Seed Growers Association)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pop_rocks View Post
      how did you feed your plant whiped?
      r.o. water, ghe Floranova grow & bloom, mineral magic, diamond nectar, ripen, bio roots, delta 9 of cannabiogen, superthrive, bud candy. and florakleen 2 times through the cycle.
      24\0 constant irrigation, airpumps on also 24\0
      pH: 5.5-5.8~
      EC: 0.6-2.5 mS

and to compare the soil with the above mentioned 18\6 to 12\12
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	12977697

and yes same variety all are mazarilla the beast
      Last edited by WHIPEDMEAT; 09-07-2019, 10:47.
      Photo Of The Month NOMINATION thread - november!

alles masafaka fick dich

1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
      - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhiloStoned View Post
        View Image
        247Garden 4-Gallon Tall Aeration Fabric Pot/Tree Grow Bag (Black w/Green Handles 14.5"H x 9"D)
        Autos always appreciate tall pots. I switched few years ago from common buckets to tall pots and the difference is significant. My current Gorilla autos (urban legends) reached 130cm and 140cm respectively, see two plants on the right hand side on picture below.

Comment

Vesnican did you make a ditch for the pots ?or it s an optical illusion ?

alles masafaka fick dich

- 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

beautiful garden man!
            the difference between the soil example and the ones grown in hydroton is astonishing
            it looks like they really like the medium and your feeding

those fabric containers look like they just might be the thing philostoned

Comment

View Image
              Yep, good way to grow!
              ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
              "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
              We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pop_rocks View Post
                those fabric containers look like they just might be the thing philostoned
                I agree, and they're inexpensive...I wish Radicle Bags made a tall pot with dimensions like these...I enjoy the results of the non-absorbant fabric pots...it's definitely worth a run and I can always sew my own with that PVC-coated vinyl mesh, if need be (even less expensive).
                - The Philosopher Stoned

"If we gave up on bagseed, the cannabis genetic pool would be forever doomed...I mean the greatest treasures are hidden in those bags, besides don't you think you can grow that strain better than the next guy?" - old anonymous hippie

When I grow up I wanna be Johnny Appleweed, breed the perfect strain, and sow my seed wherever there's a train.

sigpic

Comment

So I've been thinking a lot lately on what the sweet spot would be on container size for most autoflower strains...I know a general rule of thumb for photoperiods is a gallon per month of total growth, autoflowers are generally 60-120 days of growth which is 2-4 months of total growth...so does that mean that you won't get any extra yield exceeding 4 gals, or at least hit a point of diminishing returns when it comes to soil volume vs. floor space vs. yield? Or is there some other mitigating factor I'm not considering? My thoughts are using Superroots Air-Pot #5's would suffice to get me a close to max yield without eating up/wasting floor space (they are supposed to be 5 gal equivalent, by virtue of design, but actually hold 3.3 gal) am I going to see an increase in yield worth the grow space going bigger than that or would the gains be negligible?
                  although we all know it bigger root bigger fruits.. but autoflowers dont have enough time do develop that big root system like photoperiod plants.. that said i thik 11-18l pots are ideal-depending on you space and plant count.. airpots or regular..no topping , no transplant just a little lst to spread her out.. little lollipoping and you’re good

thats a sweet spot for me with autos

im not a dj

Comment

what ? do not have time ? no ... they have time, they do not give you a second chance to correct your mistake in that 2-4 weeks period.. this is not the same.. excuse to yourself they have no time ? no, you have no skills to adapt and satisfy their needs .
                    and blame the plants for being gnomes.. this is what happens usually.

alles masafaka fick dich

- 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPEDMEAT View Post
                      Vesnican did you make a ditch for the pots ?or it s an optical illusion ?

Good eyes Whip! They went so tall, that I have to dig a ditch to hide them from nonwelcomed sights. Urban legend genetics + guide for maximum yields (incl. tall 20l pots) = Jungle!

Comment

haha thanks, my first bet was to help keep cooler temps around the rootzone

alles masafaka fick dich

- 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Oh snap, my first sticky on ICmag, I feel special...lol.
                          - The Philosopher Stoned

sigpic

Comment

I've had single planted autos reach the bottom of a five gallon paint bucketdont know if that's the initial tap root, or over all growth. When I let the soil dry out the last couple days. I could pull the whole five gallons of dirt up by the remaining stalk.. ive only grown autos a hand full of times so maybe it was the genetics, but it was the case with all of the larger plants..
                            What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
                            - CHTG

Comment

They been using them over on AFN for a hot min. Nice found though. Dude got a 1000g flowering auto ultimate over there a while back, crazy. Few of them got like 600g + ones also.
                              Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post
                                They been using them over on AFN for a hot min.
                                I gotta start checking out AFN...I just now started getting into autos.
                                - The Philosopher Stoned

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X