Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's all been breeding their own autos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
    We're going to pay tribute to Captain Tom Moore, British Centurion and WWII serviceman , passed from COVID Feb. 2nd with the resurrection an older Malana (N. India village) auto strain, a Malana Charas hybrid we have in our vault.

Moore served in India and the Burma campaign during the Second World War, and later became an instructor in armored warfare, so we will cross the Manana with a Diesel auto in his honor.

On April 6, 2020, at the age of 99, Moore began to walk lengths of his garden in aid of NHS Charities Together, with the goal of raising £1,000 by his 100th birthday. He far exceeded that amount with the assistance of others.

Captain Sir Tom Moore has been knighted in the Queen's first official engagement in person since lockdown, July 2020.

The investiture to honor the 100-year-old, who raised more than £32m for NHS charities, was staged in a "unique ceremony" at Windsor Castle.

He was recognized for walking more than 100 laps of his garden in Marston Moretaine, Bedfordshire.

Carry on, Captain! Tomorrow Will Be A Good Day.
    Here's Sir Thomas Moore, walking the laps of gardens in heaven.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210429_103127482_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	17845113Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210429_103135657_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	17845114

Name:	IMG_20210429_103145327.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	17845115

We plan to chop the Malana/Charas x Diesel this weekend. I'm impressed by the resin (copious as seed descripts go) and aroma...hashy fuel-like.

ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! Getting website this week. Asked for remaining packs to be mailed back. SeedBay only has (I presume) SERVER FUND hybrid strains. Doing so much more business in the good ol' USA, and another UK seed site.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
    sigpic

Comment

bravo arid. one of a kind, sir thom

Comment

JLO F2 autos fully pollinated...

Name:	PicsArt_04-29-07.49.19.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	17845406
        ReikoX's Workshop
        2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
        Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
        WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Nice Reiko!

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! Getting website this week. Asked for remaining packs to be mailed back. SeedBay only has (I presume) SERVER FUND hybrid strains. Doing so much more business in the good ol' USA, and another UK seed site.

sigpic

Comment

This is one of ReikoX's creations that I am growing. A Sugar Black Rose crossed with . . . I am guessing it might be Ghost Toof?

Attached Files
            Current Grow: Showdown: Barney's Pink Kush vs Ultimate Pink Kush
            Last Grow - Mixed Autos Is it Time for Show & Tell?
            Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Thanks aridbud , its my fist time taking a photoperiod to an auto.

tobedetermined, yes its a Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose, AKA Ghost Rose.
              ReikoX's Workshop
              2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
              Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
              WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Ghost Rose . . . cool . . . I like it.
                Current Grow: Showdown: Barney's Pink Kush vs Ultimate Pink Kush
                Last Grow - Mixed Autos Is it Time for Show & Tell?
                Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
                  Thanks aridbud , its my fist time taking a photoperiod to an auto.

tobedetermined, yes its a Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose, AKA Ghost Rose.
                  Yes, it's a labor of love, and 3+ generations. Fun to do if you have something spectacular! Keep em growing, Reiko!

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X