Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's all been breeding their own autos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's all been breeding their own autos?

I'm going to be getting seeds.

Should I create and inbred line of sour diesel x ak47 auto? How hard is that?
    I'm new to the game.

It takes time and selection. At least a few gen to get all auto plants.

Good luck

Comment

I have made a few autoflower crosses in the past.

Comment

Should I create and inbred line of sour diesel x ak47 auto? How hard is that?

An F1 hybrid (or filial 1 hybrid) is the first filial generation of offspring of distinctly different parental types.[1] F1 hybrids are used in genetics, and in selective breeding, where it may appear as F1 crossbreed. The term is sometimes written with a subscript, as F1 hybrid.[2][3] Subsequent generations are called F2, F3, etc. [wikipedia]

sd x ak47

sd/ak 47 X sd/ak47.
        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
        sigpic

Comment

ok thanks so I'm looking for variation of chemotype. basically pheno, but chemo meaning chemical make up.

the f2 from what I understand has the variation a lot. ok.

So that's actually good, because I'm selecting for high and trichome maturity.
          I'm new to the game.

Comment

So are these SD and AK already autoflower versions or are you using that hybrid to cross to an auto?

Comment

Already crossed auto.
              I'm new to the game.

Comment

If crossed with non auto, you would have another thing to do in the first gens as stated above, removing photoperiod dependent phenos/plants that show up, otherwise, if it was auto X auto you're good to go...

cheers
                Free your mind and your STASH will follow...

Comment

P1 af X P2 af = F1 af
                  easy as that.

If the parents you use come from good selection then you can expect a rather nice outcome. There can be variations in F1 because usually available autoflowers are not breeding material and are not too inbred, usually F1s themselves.
                  Maybe get both lines and inbreed them to F4-5 and make selections based on chemotype, only thencross both parent lines and expect a somehow uniform af progeny.

Cheers
                  :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Koon's A5s1 wannabe Dutch experience
                  Zamaldelica, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell
                  Chimera - SweetSkunk XL
                  Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness
                  RGS - LemonDrizzle
                  ACE - Killer A5 Haze
                  Lemonade OG under LEDs
                  Taskenti X Satori (F1) under LEDs
                  The Kore under LEDs(Amnesia Core cut S1)
                  Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs
                  Zamaldelica x KaliChina under LEDs
                  Pangi and Friends under LEDs
                  Zamal Hashplants and Friends under LEDs
                  Testing ..:: La Buena Hierba ::.. Outdoors

Comment

thanks I didn't want to learn and wanted quick tips to fast track the first part of it.

I will learn though too.

I'd be backcrossing? I'll keep the 1st gen to do this. Or breed two separate lines with strong traits then breed?

What about keeping some back x's?
                    I'm new to the game.

Comment

https://www.icmag.com/modules/Find_T...ing+autoflower
                      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                      sigpic

Comment

did you look at the results? there is basically nothing.
                        I'm new to the game.

Comment

I bought a large number of autos and some were regular, so have been crossing them back and forth. I have now a F1, photo auto cross, on my way to kushberry auto ..say is there no PM here ? skunk24.dot com........is down and i wanted to let the vendor know. Anyone a member of Seedshare?

Comment

Autos should be pretty easy at least as far as the auto trait goes. Bumping up thc might be more difficult but if you keep growing during a long light cycle and breeding successful autos back to potent photos you should move in the right direction.

Then stop introducing the new photo crosses and start selecting the potent plants that go auto reliably and it's just a matter of time and repeat grows until you have something stable enough to rely on.

Comment

sign that's what I was going to do.

I also found out purple plants ARE FASTER! under white light...

it's all that green they're absorbing ftw.

born2sin yea I wanna sell them but most likely just give them away and have people say wow.
                              I'm new to the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X