What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you be interested in an auto that finishes in 45 days but yields 20 grams?

angelgoob

Not saying if it's possible or not, just wondering if you'd buy those or not.

I have special techniques I am going to use. I am going to manipulate the plant in 5 different ways to achieve this. I will also be getting Top44 and might mite to help.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The quality of the final product would most likely suck.

Now find a seed that sprouts and finishes next week and is potent I'd be interested.

Funny thread

Ollie

Veteran
Mephisto Genetics have made great advancements in the AUTO gene pool / field.

Varietals that finishes on the clockwork day 56-60 from sprout, with increasingly more new varietals sporting a 65-7x finish time. One of there varietals has tested 20%+ THC.

Autos are NOT what they used to be, in fact a good majority of people would never reconize a flower being from one of the "new generation" autos.

Commercially they are also very viable in certain aspects & scenarios.

burmese

and what is your ways to manipulate? besides using quick genetics?
i think selecting//breeding// can be done rotating 12/12 cycle with 18/6 //24/0// and always select for quickest beside yield and high

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope. As others said, even in the best lighting/environmental conditions, ruderalis is just starting the bud stage at 45 days. Some can finish at 60 days, but small plant, not much ooomph. Better to go with plants harvesting at 70-80 days and a good breeder offering quality genetics.

Mr Jay

Veteran
To answer the original question, only as a novelty and if they were free. My space is dedicated to strains I know I like and projects. There isn't such thing as a spare corner.

What people want is quality. You keep making threads where the only focus is speed. Speed means nothing without quality. Quantity means nothing without quality. Focus on quality first.

angelgoob

To answer the original question, only as a novelty and if they were free. My space is dedicated to strains I know I like and projects. There isn't such thing as a spare corner.

What people want is quality. You keep making threads where the only focus is speed. Speed means nothing without quality. Quantity means nothing without quality. Focus on quality first.

I'll tell everyone to PM for the free seeds? All I wanna do is produce something for the world. But that isn't my main goal, my main goal is to make people happy. And then kind of be known for creating it.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll tell everyone to PM for the free seeds? All I wanna do is produce something for the world. But that isn't my main goal, my main goal is to make people happy. And then kind of be known for creating it.

Working on your own LED sounds great!! As for tell everyone to PM for the free seeds?a TOU. Go with quality as others have said....and not concentrate on finish times.

mushroombrew

Veteran
I am personally not a fan of autos. If you find one you like you have to make f2's to preserve it. I prefer taking clones of both males and females. Then out crossing at my leisure. And autos don't give me enough flexibility.
I guess if I had a smaller space and couldn't make clones I may use them.

Latest posts

Latest posts