What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Poison - Sour 60 - Burning Kush - Lowryder 2 - Azure Rocket

NeDank

High all,

Hope you all are doing well. Today starts my new breeding project Sour 60 x Red Poison. The eventual goal is to breed a purple indica dom autoflower. The other strains from this grow are for sensi. Although I'm not careful with pollen so I'll probably get seeds from BK too. The Lowryder 2 are a bit of an experiment. They are planted in big fountain soda cups. The goal for these is to see if I can harvest 1 bit foot+ cola from each.

Setup

3'x5'x7' grow tent
Promix with coir and vermiculite added
6 Auto Cobs from cobshop.net
BioThrive Gro, Bloom, and CalMag+

Now on to the pics

Red Poison Auto
100_0899.JPG

Burning Kush - I love how serrated and big the leaves are
100_0900.JPG

Sour 60 New420GuySeeds
100_0901.JPG

Lowryder 2
100_0903.JPG

Azure Rocket
100_0904.JPG

Overview
100_0905.JPG

NeDank

Sour 60 - Day 20
Burning Kush - Day 20
Red Poison - Day 20
Lowryder 2 - Day 1
Azure Rocket - Day 1

Amynamous

High all,

Hope you all are doing well. Today starts my new breeding project Sour 60 x Red Poison. The eventual goal is to breed a purple indica dom autoflower. The other strains from this grow are for sensi. Although I'm not careful with pollen so I'll probably get seeds from BK too. The Lowryder 2 are a bit of an experiment. They are planted in big fountain soda cups. The goal for these is to see if I can harvest 1 bit foot+ cola from each.

Setup

3'x5'x7' grow tent
Promix with coir and vermiculite added
6 Auto Cobs from cobshop.net
BioThrive Gro, Bloom, and CalMag+

Now on to the pics

Red Poison Auto

Burning Kush - I love how serrated and big the leaves are

Sour 60 New420GuySeeds

Lowryder 2

Azure Rocket

Overview