What's new

Accidently crossed some non-AF with Sour 60 pollen . Got a few questions.

So I had some Sour 60s mixed in with some non-AF SWT #3 and I noticed last night that the pre-flowers om the SWTs have gotten pollinated and have a few very plump seeds that are probably 3-4 weeks into flower. The rest of the SWT isn't flowering at all. So I have maybe 10 seeds on a 3 foot tall still-vegging SWT #3.

On to my question.

If I pop these seeds I assume some of them will be AF and some will be non-AF. Does anyone know if I get an auto-flowering male(S60xSWT#3) from that cross and pollinate an auto-flowering (S60xSWT#3) Female will the resulting seeds be all AF?

Also, I'd assume if I took a non-AF S60xSWT#3 and crossed it with an AF S60xSWT#3 I'd still end up with a mix of AF and NON-AF but I don't know that this is 100% true so I figured I'd ask that as well.

Thanks much

BB

Bighill

You would be lucky to see any autos in the F1. You'd start to see better %'s in the F3/4's

If you are serious about working it, grow out all the F1's take the best male and female breed them. Make ALOT of seeds, and grow those out in large numbers. You should start to see some autos by the F2's. It is genetics how-ever nothing is set in stone. It's hard to sum it all up in one reply really.

If you are REALLY serious about it, search around the AF section there is more info about this allready talked about. Might save us another re-hash thread.

Good luck on the project..
I am in a similar position, the Mi5 male i used to make seeds with seems to have gotten my other 12/12 ladies.

Thanks very much for the info, BigHill.. I had searched around the breeder's lab forum a bit and didn't run across anything before I posted but I didn't go back too far in the autoflower forum specifically so I'll do that. I will indeed start on the path of what you said and see what it takes me because I love the SWT #3..

BigHill, as far as F1s it looks like there are only 10 or so seeds.. Just the preflowers that happened to pop up when they were growing out from seed at the same time as the S60s.. If I continue with the F2 project I'll start a thread in a few months and try and help ya out.

Thanks again

BB

Latest posts

Latest posts