What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Haze hybreeds

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello

They are near the end
semi-auto Asian Haze
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

just wane Bump this one sorry guys
peace LBH

h3sus

LBH, I did not notice that you already answered to me on the comment :D, I think that I can't pm to others yet. Those plants look nice tho, I will probably just buy some, but I don't know if I have enough sunny days left for this summer to order more seeds.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
LBH, I did not notice that you already answered to me on the comment :D, I think that I can't pm to others yet. Those plants look nice tho, I will probably just buy some, but I don't know if I have enough sunny days left for this summer to order more seeds.

you need one more post to PM others :biggrin:

48N

I love this thread
Just finished reading
Haze flowers using the summer sun, I imagine such nice results…

What is the haziest seeds you can buy? Asian haze or thaipan haze?

Klompen

I was really hoping to take some of the tiny number of autos I have started here and cross them with a haze hybrid I have seeds of(HFH's Arnes Amnesiated SSSDD), but the seeds weren't stored well while we were homeless and I am not sure any of them are viable anymore. Hopefully I can find some haze-based auto seeds in the near future because I am absolutely in love with Haze plants.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Well Ive been trying to figure out now for a couple years what or whos autohaze I have.... and im pretty sure its your AutoAK x Ohaze........ Hopefully soon I'll be started up growing again and I'll get some pictures for you :) Can you tell me how incensey these can be expected?

Latest posts

Latest posts