What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5 week old auto feeding ideas?

I'm currently in week 4 of my fastbuds lsd-25 auto flower and I'm giving her AN nutrients at 1/4 strength and she is loving it

Lsd-25

Attachments

• IMG_20170106_2008254_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170106_2008254_rewind.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20170106_2008521_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170106_2008521_rewind.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20170106_2008363_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170106_2008363_rewind.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 43

Moonshine17

Alanchints.....I'm planing on using an ph perfect grow micro bloom for my cks NYC diesel and white widow auto fem's. What type of soil/medium did you use and did you use cks method of germinating them? What size and type of pot were used? What type of light during seedling stage and how close was it to your seedlings? Is it necessary to have a grow tent for this stage or can I just set them under the sink with a desk lamp over them? If so, is there a good light for that at Home Depot or similar store. Since I plan on putting them outside, I don't want to spend a lot of $ on lighting if possible. Thanks for any advice from anyone that has the time to answer these ??'s. Sorry so many of them.
Peace love and hairgrease

Moonshine17

Auto fem beginning

Auto fem beginning

Would a Agro sun cfl 32w/6.5k equivalent to 150w ina desk lamp over the seedlings be adequate until for a couple of weeks till warmer weather. I have no tent or reflective material. Just under a sink with the above mentioned lighting. Thanks

Moonshine17

Aridbud...or anyone with knowledge of humidity. I have my tent set up on a back porch. Everything ready, just waiting on seeds to crack. Two ???'s. Once cracked and taproot established enough to be planted in soil... do you then put under lights until it sprouts, or in the dark?

Also, I'm recording the temps and Rh in my tent at its current location. I fled this morning and the temp was 55f humidity 93%....the walls were sweating. Because I'm still waiting on seeds to do their thing, I don't have a desk fan in there yet. I'm not worried about smell later, so I'm it using an exhaust fan or carbon filter. My tent is on the back porch, covered but no ac/heat.......will a desk fan circulating the air help reduce the rh when it's time to get going? I'm hoping to not have to buy a dehumidifier. Thanks yall

Moonshine17

Aridbud. Thanks for the link. I looked through each one of those and I just don't get it. My tent is in the outdoor climate but on covered porch. Have a digital humidity monitor. Checked in tent this am =55* and 94% rh. Put a fan in for circulation, no significant change in rh. Thinking about a small portable mini heater for overnight to offset. Maybe a small dehumidifier or one of those hanging bags or buckets to absorb moisture, or some comb of these options. I know it's a lot to ask, but do you have any suggestions. I'm trying to get this figured asap as I have some genetics with tails ready for their new home. Thanks ��

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thinking about a small portable mini heater for overnight to offset. Maybe a small dehumidifier
You answered your own question. Simplicity works wonders....I'd have gone with the under sink grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts