What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PROBLEM!!! auto white widow

Nikko01

Hi, I'm new in the forum. I'm growing 3 auto floating white widow in my closet, everything was gong very Wellington until my plants started (2 weeks ago) shopping some yellow leaves in the low zone of the plants. This was while i started feeding the with some fertilizer. So i though i was doping something wrong end i stopper it but now, 1 week later, i stile have the sale problem. The plants are now attesa their secondo week of flowering. If someone could help me I would be gratefull. (sorry for bada english)

bf80255

cant see much from the pics, your pot is kind of small for that plant so that may be giving u some issues. I think its a magnesium deficiency, have u tried calmag?

EastCoast710

worry about new growth not old.. old leaves die and yellow and fall off.. as long as your doing the right ph and feeding right don't worry much about lower growth..

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you re pot plant into larger container? Just be careful you don't injure root system. Add soil in bottom, place entire root ball in larger container and lightly pack soil around root ball. Maybe root bound as bf80255 mentioned.

You can add 1-2 TBS to a 2 liter jug of Epsom salts....has magnesium sulfate in it. See if it greens up quick. If it does, it's magnesium deficient. Good tonic if you don't make it too strong.

horstwerner

Oh here we go again

Oh here we go again

Hi dude,

your plants looking not unhealthy....... but it all starts with the soil you are using. Have you made sure it has everything your girls need for the start? Many Soils arent even worth looking at when it comes to grow some delicous Hempgirls.

Second thought: What kind of fertilizer are you using. Chemical fertilizer will be obvious in really short time peroid. Bio-fertilizer needs time.
So you might have done good by choosing biofert, but you could have overdone ist by now, because it needs time.

Nikko01

I'm using atami Light mix soli and an atami bio fertilizer. Now my plants seems fine! They are deep into flowering. I think i gave them too much water and fertilizer in few days. Now i only have to wait before i can finally cut them.
Thanks everyone :)