What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowering?

Lobo Rojo

Hello everyone, I am a new grower and have a 'new guy' question: How can you tell when the flowering starts (I've never seen one start flowering) Thanks

Welcome! It will be fairly obvious. You will begin to see pistils start showing and small buds begin to show. I do mostly autos and I usually start to see it around week 4 or 5 from seed. Maybe others have better things to look for, as I'm also fairly new. Good luck!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome! It will be fairly obvious. You will begin to see pistils start showing and small buds begin to show. I do mostly autos and I usually start to see it around week 4 or 5 from seed. Maybe others have better things to look for, as I'm also fairly new. Good luck!

Right-o. You'll see beginnings of nanner (bananas) if male, slender fuzzy white "hair" if female....

Attachments

• dc 20Gauge (12).jpg
    dc 20Gauge (12).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 42
  • AK-47-i-UZ-DSCN6803-cr-250x333[1].jpg
    AK-47-i-UZ-DSCN6803-cr-250x333[1].jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 37
  • female-marijuana-plant-first-signs-white-pistols-caption-sm[1].jpg
    female-marijuana-plant-first-signs-white-pistols-caption-sm[1].jpg
    9 KB · Views: 47