What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP! LED OR CFL FOR 2 AUTOFLOWERINGS!

cebil520

American Hi friends , I am writing from Argentina .
This wanting to buy a UFO panel " 216w " has 72pcs 3w led. I want to grow 2 Maximum Autoflowering 3! But many people have told me that no good and many people have told me that if and am a little confused . I have not found information on the same panels!
I never smoke Marijuana flowers, bud,etc. Here in my country all are Paraguayian Brick. So i want grow 2 autoflowerings for testing. I know the yield is not to much but i dont smoke so much!
This are the led description
100% brand new and high quality
Item Type: Grow Lights
Base type: UFO 200W
Voltage: 80-265V
Body Material: Aluminum
Plug type: EU Plug
Power Source: AC
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Input Voltage: AC 80-265V
Lifespan: 50000 hours
LED Quantity: 72pcs
Number of LED: 42pcs Red + 12pcs Blue + 6pcs IR + 2pcs UV + 2pcs White + 8pcs Warmwhite
Color: 660nm(red) 650nm(red) 630nm(red) 610nm(orange) 460nm(blue) 450nm(blue) 440nm(blue) 430nm(violet) 2800K(white) 730nm(IR) 10 Band Spectrums with IR
Application: indoor garden, pot plants, garden, seeding, breeding, farmland, spray plant, greenhouse plants, pipeline cultivation, flowering, etc.
Size: app.17.5*6.2cm/6.89*2.44inch (D*H)
Shell color: As shown in the pictures
Quantity: 1 Pc

Otherwise would use 200 or 250w CFL ,
It could also be 150W HPS. But i dont know I do not want to invest my money to have a bad production !
What you think is the best option for 2 Autoflowerings! (Auto Moby Dick Dinafem. Auto Northern Lights Royal Queen Seeds)

Koondense

Veteran
Get a Mars-Hydro led panel. They're quite cheap and good enough for a few grows.
2 autoflowering plants can be grown in a small or medium space, what size is your grow area?

cebil520

My grow area is 0.48But i purchase a 1000w LED. 100w 10W LED give 26.000 lumens and gonna put 8 pot of 7L and
that way I have a lot of weed for my, I'm tired of weed brick men this is pure shit. My birthday is in december so this is my gif :woohoo:

Koondense

Veteran
Well for such a space that will be too much light, the 1000W led. Would be helpful to know the model so we find out the real power consumption, to be sure.
I suggest you really to look at MarsHydro for cheap and decent leds, like a MarsII 400 model would be good for your needs.
Or go with a 250W hps, maybe there won't be such difference.