What's new

Mysterious auto/ maybe photo?? Please help.

Rein

These were planted march 5. After about 6 weeks they showed no signs of bud so I thought they might hermi. Tossed it outside and she perked right up. It was supposed to be a freeze berry auto. No idea what it could be. Photo is too early in the season to start flowering. Any ideas??

Rein

Really..makes sense. My buddy was saying something about an f1. I have no idea it's all new to me and I'm not sure what to do as far as feeding is concerned.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably a semi-auto if it hasn't finished, although sativa dominant takes longer. If true auto it'd be done now.

F1=a cross between a stable autoflower and a regular cannabis strain are likely to be wild and unstable, demonstrating a wide range of characteristics with only a small percentage carrying the autoflowering properties.

Rein

Interesting. It's funny because that's the second time it happened with that batch of 10. Only difference was I bloom fed one like three times. She started budding but got yellow real quick. She was almost 5 feet...just wouldn't stop stretching. Had to abort mission and chop her.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What was your id light sched before you threw the plants out?

If it was 16 hrs or more, you likely have a photo plant that's sensitive to any light cycle reduction causing it to flower.

Rein

It was 18/6 then I put her outside. Guess I'm just gonna run with it and give her a bloom feed. She hasn't gone back to veg. She's been outside for about 6/7 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts