What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[Harvested]Purple Lemonade - First grow in more then a decade

davidbisbal

Ola gromigos,

I proudly present the harvest of my first grow in over a decade and my first autoflower period. I have to say my mind is blown by how far autoflower genetics have come in the last years.

The first pot I have grown was a white label white widow I got of a flee market in adam in the late nineties. Grown in an old cabinet under a 250w hps living with my parents, those were the days :p

Anyhoodles I am rambling. The 3 Purple Lemonades in this post grew up in a crowded 4x4 sharing a Spiderfarmer Sf 4000 with 6 other Plants. They have been sitting in 11-gallon textile pots filled with biobizz allmix munching on Biobizz grow, bloom and topmax.

Here some impression from the harvest/finished bud.

Purple Lemonade #1

Purple Lemonade #2 green pheno

Purple Lemonade #3

davidbisbal

that stuff is beautiful! how tall, etc? flavors? :good:

beautiful indeed. I forgot how good the sense of accomplishment post-successful harvest feels, I am sure you guys can relate.

The 3 girls grew pretty uniform even the green pheno had the same structure. They were quite a bit taller than the other strains in the tent. I would guesstimate around 1,10m in height and Christmas tree style branching. Internodal spacing was also pretty good the flower stretch really surprised me.

10 Days before harvest:

Dried, jared, and curing away:

The first thing that hits your nose is a very thick and lingering sweetness they definitely have citrus to them but also some grape and fuel in the bouquet. The green pheno was a lot more pungent straight gas, citrus, and paint thinner. Both terp profiles I really enjoyed.

Very sweet and smooth smoke, the high is relaxing, calming, and clear-headed with almost no physical side or raciness. I do get the munchies big time though. All-day smoke but prefer it in the evening for a nice wind down on the couch or sexy time with the lady.

davidbisbal

Yo thanks for the comments, as you guys can tell I am really excited about this grow. I got major new harvest energy nhe :dancer:
I hope it does not get too annoying ^^

One thing I did to try and get the colors out was to have a 10 degree Fahrenheit difference between day and night. Daytime temps were around ~79f and I would drop them to ~69f during lights out.

I also had 3 Pineapple Express Auto in the tent. All 3 turned out nice however they all were also super different in phenotypical expression. Only one of them gave me some colors but it sure was a stunner.

3752961_grow-journal-by-davidbisbalfastbudspurple-lemonade.jpg

3752960_grow-journal-by-davidbisbalfastbudspurple-lemonade.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts