What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fastbuds again? Really. Yes really!

FiftySeeds

Funny title , oh yes ^^.

Nice plant , i couldn't think it turns that nice with a such poor start .
Can you tell us more about her smell ? :)

From Fastbuds , I've tried Tangiematics , which was correct for autos , kind of oignon taste to it , but sweet sativa plants

picture.php

And also their Gorilla which didn't make it at all. Lowryder smell from paint to metalic nut ,horrible structure, frankly straight auto hay unfortunatly . Maybe a bad batch (2018)

picture.php

I'll keep watching :)

Peace

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The smell is out of this world like a strong fruit with burnt pine smell. I'm glad this one finally it turned round, grew big and giving me something to be proud of. This one is fixing to be moved under the other 300 watt full spectrum led lamp today.

vanilla dutch

Cheesebuds glad to see u still growing and now using premium seeds. I saw ur bagseeds. Now u got skills. Dont let bad comments get to u.ive seen the difference quality seeds make on ur grows. Your skills are only going to get better

vanilla dutch

I mean seriously he was using bagseed inside. Now look at his buds. Totally what this website is about.big ups to cheesebuds...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
image_2036602.jpg
Update the last FB lady got harvested at week 13 as that is when i saw 30% amber and 66% milky trich using a lupe. Now i got a new FB seed going. Its a #4. I need to feed it some grow food soon.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Up date. Shes been fed biothrive grow food.
she is in a mix of fox farm O F soil and coco husk nuggets. She is 22 days old and lot bigger than the last fb was at 22 days.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The color is from the bright led light. Actually its very green and the growth is furthur along than my last fastbuds was at 5 weeks since sprout.
heres a comparison. Also i fed some bloom food as the soil was 80% dry. I'd say it's doing good for one lil bright led grow light.
20210426_173207.jpg
20210426_102639.jpg
20210426_102158.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This lady is about to be 9 weeks of flowering from day one of pistols showing. I plan to harvest when the trich are around 50% amber and cloudy. Right now its getting close. Also i started the flush around a week 1/2 ago. In closing would I have liked it to grown Bigger like I have seen in other photographs, yes but i'm I still satisfied with how it ended up.
next up i have 7-8 fast buds seeds left and ill plant anothet seed when this one is done. And on another note the fast buds seeds i was sent to try out for the most part still did better all the way around than my regular seeds do.
20210612_074338.jpg
20210612_074551.jpg
20210612_074746.jpg
20210612_074128.jpg
20210612_074112.jpg
20210612_074138.jpg
20210612_074122.jpg
20210612_074106.jpg

gizmo666

I would appreciate if somebody could link me to a journal/grow of worthy viewing from fastbuds.
There always seems to be some sort of deformity going on with them or fussing, most of the stuff I have seen resembled cabbage (I see a lot of those here in Ireland)

The journals sometimes would start of fine then suddenly go down the slippery Road towards the end,
Or sometimes there was no ending from what I recall.

I also recall them being vendors on here with countless shit slinging matches from all sides, though this could of been down to the names they were using. Any way I don't really care for them, I have always seen them as shitsters out to make a quick buck, I wouldn't take a bucket of there seeds for free.

Cheeze I hope you turn this around and do them justice and prove me wrong.
I will gladly take it on the chin.

Best of luck.

i'm growing purple lemonade from fastbuds just now in my diary and i cant complain

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am popping a couple Mexican Airlines seeds now. Your plant looked good and sativa, not too dense. Wonder what all the different strains were in the pics. Hope the high from the Mex is trippy and nice. I think the ruderalis gives not heaviness to the high, so not worried like with what happens with indica mixed in.

Latest posts

Latest posts