What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fastbuds again? Really. Yes really!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Fastbuds again? Really. Yes really! 9-1=8 seeds left.
I hope this one goes as planned.

This time I planted the seed directly into a 4-5 gallon smart pot around 50 hours ago. Now its sprouted. Yea.
I have done a lot of research over the last week about what experts are doing to get big yields with fast buds. I have talked to a few people on Instagram and all have said 4 to 5 gallon sized pots is perfect for big yields.
I'll update the progress once a week. Hopefully I can have Get a high yield by sometime in January.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look forward to your expansion next year. There's a whole new world awaiting you after Fast Buds. Good luck, cheese!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I heard that Dutch Passion has some nice autos.
And I'm sure there are other really good brands to. At the moment I want to finish what seeds I have left.
The way I see it theres so many posts on Instagram of people getting big yields with fast buds. So ill keep trying untill i get it right.

Persistence is key here.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For big yield ? Like bibi said , big pot is a key . But mixed coco in the soil another very important one . You can go 1/3 coco easily .
And also daily small waterings to increase metabolism of your autos .
Big waterings without coco have tendency stunt autos .

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha! Ha! Funny!^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, Cheese, it'll be good to have a change- indeed, Dutch Passion pumps out some great genetics! Nice comparison.

Meanwhile, grow them Fast Buds! :whee: THUMBS UP!

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi there !

Fastbuds have some great genetics .
And haters are everywhere . :stfu:
!

Please post some pics of the great genetics and yield!

Best of luck on your grow Cheese! Looks like nice soil in some big pots you have there. Best of luck on getting a bumper crop!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This one seems to be growing kind of slow as usual.
What can I do to give it Faster growth?
And I haven't given it any super thrive or any other plant food yet. When should i start feeding grow food?
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Thanks for the info and advice T_S.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since it sprouted. Yes i was hoping it would have grown bigger by now BUT im gunna let it grow out and try to get it to grow as big as it can and be happy with whatever i end up.
I did feed it some super thrive and some biothrive grow 4-3-3 yesterday.
Yes it does seem to be a mutation but it is what it is.
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Still have a big jar of one of the plants. Not sure what to do with it. Maybe make hash and use in edible that needs an onion flavor. Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts