X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aridbud
    replied
    Certainly. PM me address.

We're glad to have you try them. In your PM what type are you interested in, grow area, etc. Look forward to hearing from you, #1Cheese!

Leave a comment:

• #1cheesebuds
    replied
    Id be interested in trying your auto so i could compare them to fast buds.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Finishing a nice THOR'S HAMMER hybrid, their sativa dominant pheno. The Critical Blueberry is a hit with folks. A few other's show great progeny.

Busy, busy busy with the 2-day Legalization Conference, moi being the only seed breeder in the VENDORS area. Have promo materials to hand out. Should be an interesting few days at the end of the month. If you're in the area, stop by!

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Nice work there, Bill!
    BIG thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• BillFarthing
    replied
    Here is some Presto with a week to go at 53 days at 22". Azure Rocket at day 45 at 20". Thanks for the testers aridbud

Last edited by BillFarthing; 05-25-2021, 18:41.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Yep, answered via PM.

Leave a comment:

• leaddraft
    replied
    @Aridbud I sent a Pm, could you kindly answer? TIA..

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Omitted pics. CRITICAL x LEBANESE/Blue auto.

Here's a pic of CRITICAL x Lebanese/Blue hybrid. About to be pulverized and dried, reaping seeds, then in to auto kief roller. Plug her in, she rolls, and rolls....;o) We used a 3 gallon nursery bucket, organic all the way. Grows larger in 5 gal.

And a hearty shout out to my famous near-CENTURION, Ms. Betty White! #99 last week.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aridbud; 01-27-2021, 20:15.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    TESTERS WANTEWD FOR AUTOS and a few CBD AUTO HEMP SELECTIONS

TESTERS, calling DEPENDABLE TESTERS, in the USA.

Out of seven (7) TESTER packages, only TWO (2) are posting, one who recently purchased direct from us. The THOSE great folks, a hearty thank you!! Scrog, you were tremendous in your updates. Welder Dan and also, BOMBAY CAT, way to grow!

Guys (those sitting on afterthought TESTER gear), start your engines and crack those beans!!

So, looking for a few more RELIABLE, post worthy folks willing to TEST our recent finishes:

Critical x Lebanese/Blue
    Blend of CBD Hemp AUTOS: Tranquil x Auto CBD hemp hybrid
    Midnight Cowboy, a Sweet Tooth/Headband hybrid
    Jack/Bomb

We want SERIOUS folks who will follow through.

PM if interested. Thanks much!

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by Lotto View Post
    Arid
    If the offer is still good, I'd love to try your autos. Many decades of cultivation, both in and out.
    Results will be posted in Auto thread. Your neck of the woods, zone 5b.
    Once you get to 50 posts, contact us via PM. We'll work something out.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    "Really, Sid, I don't give a flying fart what you think, or read, or comprehend."

You don' t have to be rude because you are not answering to my question and I told you so.You are nervous and it shows.

I thought I was having a civil conversation.I was wrong to think so.You can keep answering your own questions to yourself and keep sniffing your own farts.

I'm outta here.
    Nope, not scared, not alarmed, NOT anything regarding you and your 2 thumbs up posts and your responses. Actually, talking to Dr. Schwabe, it was enlightening.
    Good to see you skip along, Sid. Adios!!

Leave a comment:

• Syd Barrett
    replied
    "Really, Sid, I don't give a flying fart what you think, or read, or comprehend."

You don' t have to be rude because you are not answering to my question and I told you so.You are nervous and it shows.

I thought I was having a civil conversation.I was wrong to think so.You can keep answering your own questions to yourself and keep sniffing your own farts.

I'm outta here.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    Wow arid...So much scientific papers just to say that by SELECTION you can get more potent plants? You can select fems too mate.So your argument does not come to higher potency but sexual stabilty.
    I will check the papers but this is not what we were discussing.Me at least
    Yes....however....did you read Dr. Schwabe's last paper?

FEMS do have phenotypes, just not as many.

Really, Sid, I don't give a flying fart what you think, or read, or comprehend.

I told you I'd find out....NMSU Dean Rolando A. Flores supplied me with some of the answers. Other hemp related articles, other professionals.

Go pesk your little tribe....Gorilla auto from Fastbuds has been reversed in 2018....yeah, I'm aware.

Moving on...............
    Last edited by aridbud; 12-05-2020, 00:56. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Lotto
    replied
    Arid
    If the offer is still good, I'd love to try your autos. Many decades of cultivation, both in and out.
    Results will be posted in Auto thread. Your neck of the woods, zone 5b.

Leave a comment:

• Syd Barrett
    replied
    Wow arid...So much scientific papers just to say that by SELECTION you can get more potent plants? You can select fems too mate.So your argument does not come to higher potency but sexual stabilty.
    I will check the papers but this is not what we were discussing.Me at least

Leave a comment:

Working...
X