X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by pop_rocks View Post
    you know im in arid, but i wont be doing another outdoor grow until next spring
    i could make some room under the lights this winter but im not flipping the switch until prob later oct/ early nov
    i will do anything i can to help

ive grown out afterthought autos before and they really changed my outlook on the auto scene

/good luck to all others!!
    That's the cool thing about autos....give them the plentiful rays growing along side photos. If you have about 85 days to spare with at least 18/6 lighting (time including mailing/receiving seeds), sure thing, pop_rocks!

If you're flipping soon, wait until your photo grow is finished. We can still send...or have you try a new auto.

Collaborating with Female Seeds, we're amping up what they've made in the past to share with them, other seeds sites we're on and, of course, direct.

Thanks for your kudos and experiencing afterthought autos.

Did you go to Texas? Hoping it was a fun trek.

Let us know!

Leave a comment:

• pop_rocks
    replied
    you know im in arid, but i wont be doing another outdoor grow until next spring
    i could make some room under the lights this winter but im not flipping the switch until prob later oct/ early nov
    i will do anything i can to help

ive grown out afterthought autos before and they really changed my outlook on the auto scene

/good luck to all others!!

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    started a topic afterthought autos TESTERS wanted!

afterthought autos TESTERS wanted!

Anyone interested in testing/grow & showing results for afterthought autos and cataloging posts in the IC Mag Autoflower section, please contact us!

Prefer to mail in USA/Canada, esp. with COVID going to Post Office. Our state has had a dramatic increase this past week.

Either our autos, CBD HEMP autos or post on our SeedBay thread for photoperiods we've developed.

BE SAFE! WEAR A MASK!

Thanks, one and all!
Working...
X