No announcement yet.

afterthought autos TESTERS wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bud, I'm just finishing up my workshop rebuild. I'll have to contact you after my next seed run. I'm currently enjoying some of that Gas &Guns rosin from my test grow last year.
    ReikoX's Workshop
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
    Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
    WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Originally posted by WelderDan View Post
      I think it's about time I check out what autos have to offer. I've been hearing good things about the latest autos and I'm intrigued.

theyre gr8. aft and arid do it the best. no bs, just gr8 genez. been buyin their gear and growing aft almost 10 yrs. good peepz.

Comment

Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
        Hey bud, I'm just finishing up my workshop rebuild. I'll have to contact you after my next seed run. I'm currently enjoying some of that Gas &Guns rosin from my test grow last year.
        View Image
        Sure thing, Reiko! Whenever you're ready, let me know.

I never got into dabs. The Gas & Guns good goo is awesome! Looks yummy! After 5 pulmonary emboli in 2011, (just about this time of year I drove myself to ER from Jemez to RR Lovelace Westside Hospital).....ER said had I waited an hour more, I wouldn't be writing this. Gulp!! A few years later, the dots were connected (and academic papers written) to know it's a vascular/immune response issue not apparent with the inflammatory stuff I had going on at the time.

My doc says be very sparing on bong hits, so it's mostly CBD capsules these days. Never could find a vape I liked, trying a half dozen, Pax, the Volcano, other contraptions. Have a bubbler bong....does the job quite adequately for as little as I imbibe. Getting old, but still kicking!! ;o)

Glad you're enjoying the G&G! Have several from another forum that like it, as well.
        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
        sigpic

Comment

I don't always auto, but when I do, I Afterthought Auto!

Comment

Wow
            I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
              Some of you may not be aware, by feminizing, it strips valuable RNA in the plant and potency is part of the RNA code.
              Any link/book/scientific essay you base this on?Talking about the potency part.Sounds more like broscience/urban legend to me.Would really like to be proven wrong though.

Comment

Oh man, Arid, I'd love to but currently can't and am in Europe.
                I'd love to try and wrestle some autos into a scrog under LED.

Hopefully sometime in the future.
                Take care and stay healthy!
                CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                  Any link/book/scientific essay you base this on?Talking about the potency part.Sounds more like broscience/urban legend to me.Would really like to be proven wrong though.
                  Nah, basic science. Ask Kyle Kushman for reference. In meantime, I'll dig through my botany text books.

You don't have to believe it.

Eaten watermelon that had seeds vs. seedless GMO altered watermelons? Full ripeness flavor isn't there, taste isn't there, it's pithy. It's a watermelon, but not the juiciness of seeded watermelon of yore.

Same goes with grains, any organisms that has been genetically altered (seedless, feminized, etc.).

Stripping RNA by whatever means produces a plant, but it's lost certain RNA strands that which I mentioned. That was from a TED talk 3 yrs ago but I do have the text to back it up.

Kyle's talk in Denver 2014 basically said similar regarding regular and feminized seed. He's on your side of the globe.....contact him!
                  Last edited by aridbud; 10-11-2020, 16:42.

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                  "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                  We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

sigpic

Comment

Nah, basic science. Ask Kyle Kushman for reference. In meantime, I'll dig through my botany text books.

You don't have to believe it.
                    Sure I don't ,sounds like I shouldn't,too ! "Basic science" is a very broad term...I believe I'm educated enough to understand,you can try me.

I haven't had the honour of knowing in personal this Kushman guy,so maybe you could quote him?

You can check here if you want, we were having this discussion by coincidence since yesterday.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377301&page=3

Bring your books if you like .

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Beans View Post
                      I don't always auto, but when I do, I Afterthought Auto!
                      Same goes for Corona cerveza....Mmmmmmm! Fishing and yard work brewski!

Thanks, Lester. I still guffaw after all these tears of your "bean stalk". Talk about skeltered genetic disposition......Haaaaa!

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                        Sure I don't ,sounds like I shouldn't,too ! "Basic science" is a very broad term...I believe I'm educated enough to understand,you can try me.

I haven't had the honour of knowing in personal this Kushman guy,so maybe you could quote him?

You can check here if you want, we were having this discussion by coincidence since yesterday.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377301&page=3

Bring your books if you like .
                        Do you know the difference between RNA and DNA....basic science. Verdant, looks like, talking DNA.

Have a lot on my plate, but will get back to you.

I know an Ag professor at NMSU mentioned same thing I talked about. And potency, although it's minimal, it does show in testing, GMO (feminized) less potent.

Several hemp farmers in COLO refuse to grow feminized hemp because of the same. It's out there.

Do your own study in the meantime. Short Stuff/Flash has regular seed and feminized seed. After finishing, do a TLC test on it.

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

To those contacting....forgot today is a holiday, no mail service. Stay tuned.

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

After finishing, do a TLC test on it.
                            Are you doing the TLC testing in house or having a lab do it?
                            ReikoX's Workshop
                            2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                            Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                            WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
                              Are you doing the TLC testing in house or having a lab do it?
                              So far, in home kit testing (not the DIY type that has been explained here). Several testing kits from CO and OR plus and chemistry solution/lab equipment borrowed from a degradation lab I worked for briefly, Eden Labs. It's an adequate, but not uber precise number with chemistry print out.
                              Last edited by aridbud; 10-12-2020, 20:07. Reason: testing kit

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

Id be interested in helping out Aridbud!! How would you like to go about it and it be indoor led with "living" soil...

Comment

Working...
                                X