What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla From Urban Legends

NeDank

Today is day one for Mazarilla from Urban Legends.

One of the guys of ULS gifted me a bunch of fem seeds and now I decided to grow one. Currently, my tent is full of peppers that I'm starting early for this summer growing season. The peppers are just starting out but they have taken up all the big pots in my grow tent so the Mazarilla is in a 10'' round pot. Usually I grow in 3 gallon fabric pots. Anyways no pics yet as it just sprouted today.

On to the specs

Soil - Coco Coir mix with Vermiculite

Lights - 4 65w Auto Cobs from Cobshop.net

Tent - 3'x3'x6' generic tent from ebay

Light Cycle - 24/0

Strain - Mazarilla from Urban Legends

Fertilizer - MaxiGro and MaxiBloom

Edit - Later on in the thread I started Fighting Gorilla, Gorilla Cookies, Gorilla Auto freebie, and Wild Thailand Ryder

Last edited:

NeDank

One of my peppers wasn't sprouting so I decided to use the soil for a Guerilla Glue Auto

Last edited:

NeDank

Here's a quick shot of Mazarilla. Sorry it is kinda blurry my camera sucks

picture.php

NeDank

Mazarilla got her first feeding/watering today. About 1/2 to 3/4 tsp MaxiGro per gallon of water.

NeDank

Got a little bit of nutrient burn on the Mazarilla from the last feeding. So I diluted the nutes by half. She won't need another watering for a bit though just getting prepared.

NeDank

Day 15

Mazarilla has recovered from her over fertilization. Growing really well for sure. I'm quite happy with how fast she is growing.

On with the pics

Mazarilla top down
picture.php

Mazarilla side view

picture.php

Overview of the tent. You can see the small GG in the back right
picture.php

NeDank

Yesterday I planted a Gorilla Cookies seed by Urban Legends and today I topped Mazarilla. Also rearranged the tent a bit you'll see next update.

Last edited:

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor
Hi Nedank :tiphat: !

The strain name is Gorilla Cookie dude !

But whatever , enjoy those !

We are enjoying the fact you are testing those strains .

By the way , the border of the leaves that are curving are from light intoxication . It can happen quite often under leds at beginning of their grow . That's not a big deal .

Mazarilla auto has quite a nice vigor .

Have a good grow !

NeDank

Hi Nedank :tiphat: !

The strain name is Gorilla Cookie dude !

But whatever , enjoy those !

We are enjoying the fact you are testing those strains .

By the way , the border of the leaves that are curving are from light intoxication . It can happen quite often under leds at beginning of their grow . That's not a big deal .

Mazarilla auto has quite a nice vigor .

Have a good grow !

Sorry my mistake about the name...

Always glad to test seeds. Hoping to get a full tent soon.

Do you really think it's light intoxication? The AutoCobs are 2' away from the tallest plant (Mazarilla) Last grow the lights were 16" away without ill effects.

Yes Mazarilla does have a good vigor. She is now in the middle of the tent getting the highest dose of light. Should bush out nicely since she has been topped.

Last edited:

NeDank

My Bluebery Auto seeds from seedsman should be here tomorrow and the Black Cream Auto seeds should be here next week. Hoping to cross BCA with something next grow.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Bluebery Auto seeds from seedsman should be here tomorrow and the Black Cream Auto seeds should be here next week. Hoping to cross BCA with something next grow.

For real, I had the idea to cross it with moby dick xxl auto just for the name : Black Dick XXL Auto .

:laughing:

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts