Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boreal

Originally posted by raCURE View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered somewhere but I couldn’t find it.

Planning my next grow (May) and set on trying autoflowers.

I’ve heard great things about BF but just curious who the other respected/trusted breeders are for AF genetics so that I can have a look what’s available.

raC
    Check out boreal you wont be disapointed
    I eat legos

Comment

another vote afterthought autos
      ive grown out a few of his strains last year and was very happy with the results
      they were fast plants that pretty much grew themselves, plus the smoke was up there with the other outdoors plants ive grown
      they also have a huge catalog of varieties too so most will find something they like

added bonus: aridbud is an active member here and very easy to talk to

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Beans View Post
        Just my experience, hope it helps someone.

I think with autos it's more about the growers. Man it is hard to grow autos after growing photos only. Any stresses cause decrease in yield and quality. That being said, learning how to properly grow autos, lots of auto strains out there will be good.

I have tried quite a few and from my personal experience Mephisto plants grew well in my less than dialed grow as did Dutch passion. The result was weak bud that pissed me off.

I grew quite a few AfterThought autos and didn't really have a grasp on the auto growing. The plants put up with my crap and remained healthy and flowering under 20/4 hr light cycle, and yielded a respectable amount. The BIG difference is the potency. Their flowers got me ripped. I enjoyed the smoke and no one believed it was an auto.

Since then I properly grew a gifted DP auto Blackberry kush and it yielded like a beast. Problem was no one wanted to smoke the bud. I couldn't give it away. It makes me feel un-high if that makes sense. It feels like I havnt smoked in a week and jonsin' hard. The more I smoke the more I tweak for real weed haha.

Along with that DP I grew a AfterThought 20 Gauge and although the yield wasn't as high it really smoked. I liked it went right through it. It was then I realized that autos were just fine it was mostly me that was the problem with autos.

I don't think any grower is going to make Dutch passion autos potent. Or Fastbuds gawd what misery I went through with those.

So after hopefully skimming that wad of nonsense my best advice is After Thought. The plants are really easy to grow, which is a bonus, and the potency is tops in my book. Let's face it, potency is where it's at, and they understand that.
        I'm curious which mephisto strains you tried? I smoked forum stomper and was surprised from the potency. I'm interested in potent autos for outdoors and need to check out afterthoughts autos.

Comment

Look at SeedBay for UK/Euro folks. Ours (afterthought autos), Urban Legend, a few others, I think.

Appreciate the thumbs up for afterthought. Yields have increased by developing new strains. There are still many that like incognito or small/medium grows. Almost 15 years we've been at it!
          ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
            Look at SeedBay for UK/Euro folks. Ours (afterthought autos), Urban Legend, a few others, I think.

Appreciate the thumbs up for afterthought. Yields have increased by developing new strains. There are still many that like incognito or small/medium grows. Almost 15 years we've been at it!
            I plan on venturing over to SeedBay tonight, just a little worried on price inflation there. Isn’t it an auction site?
            Lemon ZkittleZ (Completed 18/05/20)

Comment

Last I looked, no auctions...yet. You pay the price indicated. Read through instructions. SeedBay was the premiere seed finding site for unique and awesome genetics. Recently revamped....there's plenty of excellent breeders' gear there! Good luck!!

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
              "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
              We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

sigpic

Comment

I tried chemdogging, Bluesomething don't remember name of that one and Tyrone. Also toofless alien I believe it was. Nice flavors and smells but not enough punch by far.

Comment

Originally posted by bibi40 View Post
                  sorry about the confused words ,
                  that' s the only strain i listed i didn't grow personnaly ,
                  i just saw and taste some of a friend wich was really potent , couchlock kush effect and very kushy and earthy taste with tones of pink grapefruit .
                  i' m used to grow Killer kush F1 fast version for many years ( wich was created from the killer kush auto ) and i can said they are really similar in all points .
                  hope it will help you ...

even better! would certainly prefer photo. if it's fast as advertised, could be nice plant for sleep in a little perpetual grow.
                  don't sing if you want to live long! they have no use for your song...

ON HIATUS--LIFE

Comment

Sometimes the best options slide right under the radar huh?
                    I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Beans View Post
                      I tried chemdogging, Bluesomething don't remember name of that one and Tyrone. Also toofless alien I believe it was. Nice flavors and smells but not enough punch by far.
                      another pot forum put afterthought n mephisto together. amount waz less on afterthought yet potency fer the win! peeps were surprized on the forum. thoze of us knowing afterthought knowz gr8 genetics. female seedz another good breeder. like dinafem 2, altho afterthought iz my go to fer autoz and tried a few photoz. righteous smoke

Comment

Haaaaa! I remember seeing that on the forum. Funny, they chose 2 different strains....so I was happy to know our stuff is po-tent!! I suggested they do a side by side (like a NL auto)...what they had compared to a banana and an apple. Both are fruit!

Agree...DinaFem does a good job. Kannabia is another...some say, nah, but I like their autos!

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

Aridbud, of After Thought Autos.
                          Has proven for years to be a standup, honest, patient and kind person to deal with. While I haven't actually ran any of their genetics yet. Circumstances and scheduling have determined other paths.

Now with the Corona Virus, I doubt I can get genetics before I will need to plant seedlings. I look forward to trying some soon.
                          Peace farmerlion

Comment

I've had good luck with 00Seeds and World of Seeds. If you want you can check out my one of my old grow journals with 00 auto Northern Lights and WoS Wild Thailand Ryder https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355003
                            How I Dry Weed In A Papper Bag

Durban Poison Auto x Auto Ducksfoot Bx to Duck

Killer Mandarin (Urban Legends) and more

Mazarilla (Urban Legends) and More

Durban Poison Auto (New420GuySeeds) and More

Northern Lights (00Seeds) and Dr. Feelgood (Short Stuff)

Wild Thailand Ryder
                            -AnyDank

Comment

I've ran chemdogging,auto triangle,ripley's og,forgotten cookies,fugue state and white chem from Mephisto and found some great plants in all but the white chem.
                              1 of the most potent plants I've ever smoked was an auto triangle,only took 4/5 puffs on a joint before she had to be put down.

Comment

LHB
                                Quatumboard LeD producer

H
                                ybridsFromHell

Comment

Working...
                                X