What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering Trip 2018

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

:dance013::peacock::dance013:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I love male plants. I honestly feel sad when having to give them the chop. I often think that something might be wrong with me lol.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tall and lanky Deimos :

picture.php

And another 100g + . :woohoo:

Funny example ! The Deimos short and squat Indica was visualy heavier . But It was without counting on the sativa pheno density .

Very good example !

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good job Ze, it's a pleasure to follow your adventures :tiphat:

continue like this :good:

Hey Wild Flambro !
Thanks to jump in and for the kind words !
And in an appropriate english mode. :biggrin:

(You should go over 50 posts to get your full ICmag functionalities : Pm, chat and more. )

----​

So it's raining again, the 4 diesels have been pollinated yesterday .
But by far less than the deimos session .

Deimos f2 seeds, short & squat mother :

picture.php

The Sour Rocket 60 male is still alive .
After reflexion it's a not a so good idea to keep all those new sour rocket 60 in small 3,25 liters pots . F5 can wait for better setup and it isn't an emergency, that was just an idea .

There's a very little spot of mold on the SCA but whatever I wanted to harvest it today .

I also bought regulator from Aptus . https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/aptus-regulator-100-ml-product-3997.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Rocket 60 f3 :

picture.php

This is the biggest one alone in her 7 liters pot .

Super leafy, a lot of work . And not a bad result for a 7 liters pot .
My best harvest for this strain . Super sticky .
Last year I harvested around 32/35 g per plant maximum in 7 liters pots always .

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A quick picture of the sour rocket 60 male used on diesels before the trashbin destination .

picture.php

53 cm : As small as his 3,25 liters pot . @JustSumTomatoes: you can see the male whole structure . :)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for kind words guys !

I have manicured a little sour rocket 60 for +16.3grams .
(270.6grams total for now)

I 've just spotted a litte bit of mold on the last Deimos, so harvest in few minutes .
I 'm going also to cut the last 3 sour rocket f4 indoor .
And young ones in the trashbin .

I'm tired with this first auto session ! :biggrin:

Let's harvest and renew .

:tiphat:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3rd and last Deimos !

3rd and last Deimos !

This one seems to be the biggest one, same smell as the short and squat one well, stronger, and the structure is a mix both previous Deimos .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I didn't found any seed at the moment :D . I hope I will find a little dozen at least .

flambro

hi ze, a little hello passing to tell you that some 24 seeds of sr60 f4 and 13 sca f3 had just been put in the ground here today in pots of 11l outside :)
Let's go:woohoo:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi ze, a little hello passing to tell you that some 24 seeds of sr60 f4 and 13 sca f3 had just been put in the ground here today in pots of 11l outside :)
Let's go:woohoo:

Congratz ! Quite nice for a first try at autoflos !
I wish you a maximum of nice plants staying safe .
Keep us updated about this new experience !

That makes me think about doing more sca : sca f4 .
With her green grapefruit smell that I can get enough ! :biggrin:

Diesels auto are "alone" on the terrace and then, right now under rain again.
They have been popped @ 04/08 to be in the light @04/10 .

The Ice cool auto from sweet seeds are clearly smaller and faster than the sour diesel auto from dinafem .

So they will be @70 days the 06/21 .

I can seriously think about popping some new seeds .

The Deimos are quite strong and make me sleep . :kitty:
The tall and lanky one has a nice hazy taste and is trippier than the short and squat pheno that is more "typical Northern light". Quite not a surprise ! :)

Even if I had some disapointments on Deimos seedlings (quite unstable in reg form ). It stays a classic auto, strong and productive . I'm not disapointed by the harvest and potency .

I did not kept anything in 3.25 liters . It is too ridiculous for auto females . But it was enough to get few balls .

I did not harvest the 3 last Sour Rocket 60 from the first session yesterday, going to do it now .

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Rocket 60 f4 harvest

Sour Rocket 60 f4 harvest

Here they are, they need to be cleaned .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The first half of this pot was the last 16.3 grams harvested and the other bigger half is still in tha 7 liters pot :

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow,expectations are getting bigger for the next! :respect:
Awesome dude!:tiphat:

Yeah thanks a lot Syd ! This is a quite nice harvest . :yay:

It would be better if the trichs decided the time of harvest and not the moisture .

But I don't complain , that's an obvious risk with an early spring outdoor crop . The thing is to be aware , not lazy and reactive, as usual with cultivation .

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts