Bumbed out about the final weight ,
    Maybe i will try again this year

Comment

Originally posted by forest. View Post
      I have tried autoflower outdoor once
      But didnt have much succes , im really
      Bumbed out about the final weight ,
      Maybe i will try again this year
      Grow them with no expectations, then you won't be disappointed.
      Most newbie mistakes-

incorrect size of container
      transplanting injuring root system,
      over watering,
      over fertilizing.
      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
      sigpic

Comment

cool
        It's a long way to go when you don't know where you're going

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
          Grow them with no expectations, then you won't be disappointed.
          Most newbie mistakes-

incorrect size of container
          transplanting injuring root system,
          over watering,
          over fertilizing.

Thank you , i will try again maybe this year , but for
          outdoors do i need to keep em inside a few weeks ,
          or directly outside , i was thinking to start em directly
          outdoors so i dont have to stress em with all the

moving stuff ( 2 hour hike )

Comment

Originally posted by forest. View Post
            Thank you , i will try again maybe this year , but for
            outdoors do i need to keep em inside a few weeks ,
            or directly outside , i was thinking to start em directly
            outdoors so i dont have to stress em with all the

moving stuff ( 2 hour hike )
            Wait until your soil temp is 55 F. You can plant earlier in the ground, yet can stunt from colder temps. 5 gallon container with Wall-o-Water works well.

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
            "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
            We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

sigpic

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but hopefully someone can answer... why is 18/6 better with the 600w as opposed to the 20/4?

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
                I know this is an old thread, but hopefully someone can answer... why is 18/6 better with the 600w as opposed to the 20/4?
                It's not "better". Cuts down on utility costs. We do 19/5. Autos need a rest period to uptake nutrients before the next light cycle being on a short fixed cycle, seedling to harvest. Many say 24/0. We disagree, but we've only been breeding autos, developing strains for 14.75 years. No appreciable difference with 18/6, 20/4 and more importantly, 24/0 other than utility consumption.

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                  It's not "better". Cuts down on utility costs. We do 19/5. Autos need a rest period to uptake nutrients before the next light cycle being on a short fixed cycle, seedling to harvest. Many say 24/0. We disagree, but we've only been breeding autos, developing strains for 14.75 years. No appreciable difference with 18/6, 20/4 and more importantly, 24/0 other than utility consumption.

Ah - the way it was written in the OP made me think I stumbled upon something new about how much light autos get and dark hours, but nope.

Thanks for clearing that up, arid

Comment

Hey Bro all grow time 20/4 or 18/6 ??
                    It it for this time plant dont have a seeds ??
                    My frend have problem becouse they play for no autos ,femi or regular time veg 2-3 week 18/6 change flow all 12/12 and if we burn this shit we are see christmas light for seeds hmm help Him sorry for English i working all time for this..
                    Good Day. Bless

Comment

Working...
                    X