What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autoflowering td in dwc under l.e.d

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
damn, those buds are really packing on the weight now :tiphat:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 63 from seed

nearly at the finish line now ;)

she is on her final res change which has been set @.9 ec and will be topped up with just plain water untill she is eventually flushing and ready for harvest a week on friday :)

some of her buds have started to turn a blue/purple colour and im not 100% sure why this is but it does make a nice touch to the grow

heres a few pics of how she looks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
god dammmmmmmmmmmmmm grower of the year hands down...............

you will be getting a pm from me shortly requesting your growing equipment used unless you wanna share it opening in here :)

seriously mate you have done so much for the auto community showing they cappable of meeting the needs of a regular plant in yeild :) my hat goes off to you sir.. thankyou for sharing

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 68 from seed

she is now being flushed on just plain water for the final 7 days ;)

have to say that this has been my most easiest grow to date and im gonna be more than happy with her rewards :good:

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 73 from seed

she is taking her final flush now and will be harvested on friday so these will be the last pics of the "think different" in her all her glory from me ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

its been a pleasure :tiphat:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
:woohoo:

outstanding, look forward to some cured bud pics and a smoke report...

can u share with us the breeder of the "think different"... she's a bushy, beautiful beast :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts